• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine 2100 diecars/Bud Jones (2 Viewers)

I’m not a fan of the inlays
7304508B-FB69-4B00-94D1-577B1C59A3E5.png

Looks like about 2100 chips - roughly 2 racks of blue fracs, 2 racks of red $5s, 3 racks of green $25s, and the rest are whites and yellow. All diecar clays in excellent condition. The $1500 price tag isn’t bad, but it’s sadly no steal.

I've been keeping my eye open for a lot like this but sadly the price is higher than I am willing to spend.

PXL_20201103_002850820.jpg

I have 2100+ die card non denoms and I wouldn't mind adding some additional colors.

I'll have to watch this one to see what happens.

I have interest in the yellow/blue/green pending final price if it does go the group buy route. Won't need all of said colors but two racks of a single color would probably do it.

I have an off eBay offer on these I'm considering,

but is anyone interested in some whites for $70 a rack ?

If someone is looking for diecars I have a spotted hot stamped cash set listed. I’ll take offers

Blue, it was super cheap from Amazon and I wouldn't recommend it as the suites are shaped funny. Beware of discount speed cloth.

I may end up splitting my set of non denoms up as well and just keeping the limit portion for myself.

Would come out to about 600 red chips, 550ish white, and 300 dg green that are stamped $1.

Still haven't decided for sure but figured I'd throw it out there in case people are interested or it possibly helps the split breakdowns.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom