Found 21 arc yellow THC solids - $70/barrel (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Squakmix

3 of a Kind
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Just need to track down 21 arc yellow THCs to finish a rack for my set and I'm offering $3.5/chip. Please help me complete this rack! I'll take used chips with fleabites and warping. Thanks

Last edited:
Looking for some of these. Who's got them?
Screenshot_20210813-141020~3.png

Image courtesy of @Spinettis Gaming

5 more found, only need 22 more. I know we can unearth a barrel somewhere, let's finish this rack!
PXL_20210828_231316112~2.jpg

Haha when the pandemic started I actually switched to buying industrial/commercial paper towels in bulk (https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B0040ZOI1S?psc=1&ref=ppx_pop_mob_b_asin_title) and we like them so much that we're not planning on going back to the standard quilted/multi-ply ones in supermarkets. A box of these lasts us months and does the job well for a fraction of the price

Give me your used, your warped, your huddled masses yearning to be flattened, the wretched refuse of your teeming racks.

I'm planning on using them for a solids set but if I end up with more than I need you'll be the first to know

Well I’ll have all the solids you want when I’m done with my set. I’m putting the set together but will list it since I don’t need 3 cash sets

Slowly getting there... I may have tracked down 7 more today. Help me finish this rack and complete my tournament set!

If I can complete this rack using starbursts only I'll avoid milling them. Help keep these chips alive!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom