Found 20x Paulson Noir 500s (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrCatPants

Full House
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
43   0   0
Looking for another barrel of Paulson Noir 500s - my set is running a little tight for two table events and one more barrel would really get my set where it needs to be. Would pay up to $140 for the barrel, including shipping.

Last edited:
Theres a small set of Paulson noirs for sale in France, a member here shared the link, if you happen to have interest in a slightly larger add on

Appreciate it but really dont need all those chips and definitely not so far above market - that sale is almost $6 per chip!

That said, if the market has gone that crazy for these, anyone want to buy a two table tourney set of 1100 noirs for like $6500? :)

We'll see but I'm not holding my breath. I have 60 of them (out of a ~900 chip set) and setting up for a 15 person tourney tomorrow I had to go 12/12/3 (instead of 5). It's just a little too tight...but I'll live :)
Ouch yeah it'll work but definitely see the interest for the additional 20, that would ease things up a bit. Well, there's always a chance! I dont see these come up too often, not sure where else to try to find them... they seem awfully popular in France

Ouch yeah it'll work but definitely see the interest for the additional 20, that would ease things up a bit. Well, there's always a chance! I dont see these come up too often, not sure where else to try to find them... they seem awfully popular in France
At these prices now it's making me think I should just take my $4+k for em and run. :)

Dice chips and a pile of money? :)

That's my same thought. Love the chips, built up the set carefully over last year, couldn't see selling them.
Lol I wish it worked that way!

Certainly can relate to that, having the same issues with finding the PCA primary 500s, when I finally do find some life gets in the way *sigh*

TBH as pretty as the noirs are I definitely couldnt sell!!!! I'd wait it out for a barrel too!!

i have two plus a few others
F28206AC-5055-4DBE-B05A-358DFA112B0B.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom