SOLD 2073 Tiki Kings - 50% off (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustDave

Full House
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
TikiSale.png

*I'll post some more pictures once the sun streaming through the window goes down.

Selling a lot of ceramic Tiki Kings that we use to play craps with. Breakdown is as follows:

400 White $1s
600 Red $5s
398 Green $25s
400 Black $100s
110 Purple $500s
140 Orange $1000s
25 Blue $5000s

The 5ks are semi customs. If I happen to 2 missing green 25s I'll of course add them in.

I can't imagine really splitting this up but if everything is spoken for I guess I will.

From BR Poker 2k Tiki Kings will run you 0.59 a chip. I'm asking half that. $600.

Shipping for these is gonna suck just given the number of chips and the weight so let's assume it's 80 for shipping so 680 all told. If you happen to live within 2 hours of DC send me a message and we can work something out instead of shipping. I don't really want to think about international, but if you really want them send me a message and we can talk.

Post dibs, send me a message, all the usual.

2k chips is probably a lot for anyone. I'm gonna give this 24 hours and if there isn't a buyer for the whole thing I'm planning on splitting it into 4x500 chip sets and selling those separately. If someone wanted half the set, they could buy two of those lots. Probably do $200 a set shipped.

Dave

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom