Supporting Member
Reaction score
Forgot to post the main event results:

1623765979878.png

Irish

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Also forgot to mention - I found an extra set of the mixed game cards. I forget who brought them, I know there were a few extras - who is missing theirs?

Irish

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I neeeeeed em!!! Hahaha. The mixed games were so fun especially the stud variations with discards. I gotta learn them all and get a limit set now hahaha

Looks like we hooked another one on mixed games.... ;) :LOL: :laugh:

@FordPickup92 and I had our cards in one of our money bags, not sure if they were taken out when we used the bag. I will check when I get home. If they were new in the pack definitely not ours!
@Ben8257 double check tonight and let me know, these were not still wrapped up so before I shoot them to Vic please confirm you guys still have yours.

Last edited:

moechar

Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Looks like we hooked another one mixed games.... ;) :LOL: :laugh:

@Ben8257 double check tonight and let me know, these were not still wrapped up so before I shoot them to Vic please confirm you guys still have yours.
This gif is GOLDEN hahaha. To think I only wanted to play hold em! Sorry @FordPickup92 you were right!!!

Ben8257

4 of a Kind
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Looks like we hooked another one mixed games.... ;) :LOL: :laugh:

I fear they may be ours, but if Brian brought a set then hopefully ours are still safe in the money bag. Will let you know shortly. And if they are not in the bag, then what happened to the extra set Brian Brought? Strange

Irish

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I fear they may be ours, but if Brian brought a set then hopefully ours are still safe in the money bag. Will let you know shortly. And if they are not in the bag, then what happened to the extra set Brian Brought? Strange

You may be right Ben - @Klobberer - check your box o' bourbon, I'm having a very faint recollection of dropping that wrapped pack in there when I was cleaning up the bar on Friday night.

Coyote

4 of a Kind
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice things you 'got there, where a whole f*ckin contintent is just one country.
Lesson drawn: If you want some respect as a visitor, or just as a poker player for your bluffs, don't you ever appear in the USA without some serious beard. :)

Irish

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@Irish mine are definitely not in my bag... but I can buy them again in the next group buy if needed, no worries

10-4, then these are likely yours, there were 3 sets on the tables Saturday night at close, 2 on the red table and one on the main table. I don't remember anyone opening up that wrapped pack. Double check with your better half and I'll do the same here. I have the place mostly cleaned up but have been stacking shit around the room as I cleaned, they may still be here. Or it could be someone just grabbed the wrapped pack by accident while packing up.

Last edited:

Ben8257

4 of a Kind
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Brie says we took them out on Friday and they were in front of Mike, and they were there Saturday morning but after that she didn't know what happened to them. They are not in our stuff so likely our set. Note to everyone Initial your game cards. Same think kind of happened in VA with multiple sets around

Irish

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@Ben8257 yeah then these are yours, they were likely on one of the side tables on Saturday morning, everything was cleared for the tourney. They made it back in play Saturday night, you guys had one set on the main table with the mixed TRK set and there were 2 on the red table with the PCAs (you can see all 3 sets in the last 2 pics here). I'll get them in the mail to you at some point this week. I'll keep an eye out for the wrapped pack, like I said maybe I inadvertently stashed them somewhere.

Brie says we took them out on Friday and they were in front of Mike, and they were there Saturday morning but after that she didn't know what happened to them. They are not in our stuff so likely our set. Note to everyone Initial your game cards. Same think kind of happened in VA with multiple sets around

Very good advice to those traveling to meetups with their cards!

FordPickup92

Royal Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Also forgot to mention - I found an extra set of the mixed game cards. I forget who brought them, I know there were a few extras - who is missing theirs?
We used ours Friday and didn't grab them before we left Saturday

Irish

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It took a few more days than anticipated, but finally 100% back to normal in the basement, complete with the obnoxiously large bean bags courtesy of the MIL....

20210620_145050.jpg

(The boys wanted to play their old man in MK for father's day, not realizing said old man grew up on MK. Many fatalities were bestowed lol)

20210620_135246.jpg

20210620_135213.jpg

New sign hung, no mistaking where you're at coming in now! :)

20210620_131946.jpg

20210620_135320.jpg

Thanks again to eveyone who took the time to offer some feedback, it'll be very helpful in tweaking a few things for next year.

And if anyone didn't grab meetup cut cards, shoot me your address and I'll mail you a pair!

20210620_132132.jpg

Klobberer

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It took a few more days than anticipated, but finally 100% back to normal in the basement, complete with the obnoxiously large bean bags courtesy of the MIL....

View attachment 723456

(The boys wanted to play their old man in MK for father's day, not realizing said old man grew up on MK. Many fatalities were bestowed lol)

View attachment 723453

View attachment 723454

New sign hung, no mistaking where you're at coming in now! :)

View attachment 723458

View attachment 723457

Thanks again to eveyone who took the time to offer some feedback, it'll be very helpful in tweaking a few things for next year.

And if anyone didn't grab meetup cut cards, shoot me your address and I'll mail you a pair!

View attachment 723455
I didn't even see them! Gimme...poker size, if you have them.

Top Bottom