2021 Jammin' in Jersey - The Barrel House Battle Royale

Ben8257

4 of a Kind
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We all felt Sam’s wrath, but Al got it the worst LOL
Al was no saint in the flatulence department! Lol although it was outdoors and the fan was on!

My only regret honestly was that I totally forgot about the Kegs and drank canned beer all weekend! Luckily Matt reminded me he had the Nacho cheese hot and ready the whole time. Luckily I only found it the last couple of hours... but damn it man I would have loved a couple keg beers. Feel like we should drive back up and help out on the keg!! Totally blown opportunity there.

Also @Blaster what was the name of that Rum? OMG that was fantastic!! A bit sweet when you have been drinking Rye Whiskey for two days but still delicious! Definitely one for our Rum expert @AfterTheFact to add to the list (though he is probably already aware of its existence)

Also sorry for the 1.5 oz pour that was more like 4... don't let the guy that cracked the first beer of the day pour drinks 6 hours later! LMAO

72o

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well shit that was a frickin blast!! Thank you everyone for the memories. Thank you for all the laughs. Thank you for dealing with me and my stupid questions in the mixed games. Just thank you all for bringing so much joy to this socially awkward guy who loves to normally stay in the comforts of his own home.

Obviously this can’t happen, but It should be a prerequisite to attend a meetup of this caliber before posting on this forum lol. It would definitely bring back the community feel that once was if people could meet face to face and actually talk like normal people…imagine lol.

I am so bad at writing and organizing my thoughts so I will keep this short to soare everyone. @Irish Matt you are an incredible person who went way above and beyond to provide us all with such a great place to come together and experience something as special as a pokah meetup. Very honored to be able to have played at the Barrel House and to play with such an amazing set of customs (hall of fame lock btw). Thank you so much man and please don’t ever hesitate to reach out if you ever need anything.

Ben8257

4 of a Kind
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sad to just think of this now... but we may have blown a perfect opportunity to re-create the Blazzing Saddles Flatulence scene

"How bout some more beans Mr. Irish??" "I'd say you boys have had enough!!"

I am sure it comes to no suprise to that that have met me... with my maturity level stalling when I was twelve, I never ever get tired of Fart jokes! Ever!!

Also Al @72o it is sad that others missed that master piece Solo concert you had out there on the deck brother! A true Virtuoso and work of art that no one else will ever know about! It is sad to think you haven't taken this "show in the road" and let others experience that masterful instrument the Lord blessed you with sir! It was quite impressive indeed!!

The fellows in that Movie scene would be proud to let you "join the band!" Lmfao

Last edited:

Blaster

Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Also @Blaster what was the name of that Rum? OMG that was fantastic!! A bit sweet when you have been drinking Rye Whiskey for two days but still delicious! Definitely one for our Rum expert @AfterTheFact to add to the list (though he is probably already aware of its existence)

Also sorry for the 1.5 oz pour that was more like 4... don't let the guy that cracked the first beer of the day pour drinks 6 hours later! LMAO
The rum was Diplomatico Reserva ... ( see Post # 337 )
BTW, that pour of course was just fine even if you had doubled that!.. And it allowed me to not have to get up as fast to pour a similar amount, which I did when I finished the pour :) ...
It was a Blast (pun intended) meeting everyone, finally getting to a meetup, & finally playing poker again after a year and a half...
The post tourn NLHE cash game, with @moechar 's Motswari CPC's allowed me to end up $85 after everything, by time I left.
I'm going to try and get something together for a Sept weekend @ my Long Island place, and if I do, it would be great if you & any /all of this past meetup's participants can make it ...
@Senzrock I know you sent me a P.M about some chips, I will reply within the next couple days ..

Since there's still room, I will re-post that Group Pic :D :

MeetupPic.jpg

Ben8257

4 of a Kind
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Big question now Matt... after having time to clean up, sit back and think about everything... is there hope for "Jammin In Jersey 2022?"

I did hear you mention let's plan on the same weekend next year... I hope that still stands. Also even if we have to go kidnap @BonScot we gotta get him in there with this crowd! Leave the bag pipes at home brother, with the amount if food @Irish is offering you will be more than capable of joining our "all oraganic instrumental band" lol

Two days was tough, hard to get the right ratio of poker and chat time, but it was fun! Just went quick

Irish

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The wifey & I just spent the last couple of hours catching up on the "online" portion of the thread, she was curious as to what transpired all weekend. And was pleasantly surprised the house didn't burn down lol. I appreciate everyone posting tons of pics and interactions, it was a lot of fun going back through everything.

Dibs on the AeroGarden and the Maxcold cooler.

FUCK. ME. SIDEWAYS. I've been looking for that cooler for 3 WEEKS!!!!!!! That's my growler cooler, wanted to bring it down to the Alpha Meetup. Well now I know where I stashed it :ROFL: :ROFLMAO::ROFL: :ROFLMAO::ROFL: :ROFLMAO::ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Hey, I graduated from Woodbridge High. They did not have fun toilets there at the time :)

No shit, what year did you graduate? I went to Colonia High on the other side of town, class of '97.

Irish

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well this was the starting stack, and it was also the highest my stack ever got for the tourney :ROFL: :ROFLMAO: 2nd one knocked out.

View attachment 718432

Finally made it home, glad to make it back before it got dark but not glad that I had to leave! Thanks a million @Irish for being an amazing host. I had so much fun with a fantastic group of people. I feel lucky to be a part of this great community and I look forward to future meetups!

Good luck with the rest of the tourney and cash games - thanks again! It was great meeting everyone.

That's my first meet up in the books. This was a great weekend of poker where I was able to talk strategy, mixed games, and also about the chips themselves with like minded folks that won't roll their eyes when I try to bring it up. I can proudly say that I played scarney for the first time and lived to tell the tale. I'm happy that I didn't get destroyed by a runout...yet, but I definitely understand whay @detroitdad and others exclaim "fuck scarney"!".

It's going to be difficult to go person by person, but I will just say that it was an absolute pleasure to put some faces to names and to get to chat with some of you about poker and non poker related things. The one thing missing, I will say, from this otherwise perfect weekend is that I wish I had at least one more whole day to play less cards and to chat with everyone and really get to know them. The poker playing aspect of it is cool, but the most fulfillment I got out of the weekend was hearing the stories of how some of the custom sets came to be, and most importantly I really did enjoy to get to know some folks on a personal level, but there are others that I wish I was able to talk to more. I'm going to try to make more meet ups outside of this one, but it's going to be a challenge with small kids to go anywhere for more than a day outside of @Irish 's place that's 15 minutes away :LOL: :laugh:

Thank you, thank you @Irish for putting this together and for having us and doing all of the leg work. If I didn't have plans set already I would come by tomorrow just to help clean and get everything sorted again. The past two days were an absolute joy and I'm sad that they're over.

I just got home and wanted to say thank you to @Irish for the amazingly organized meetup. It was the perfect combination of social interaction and gambool, and Matt had everything planned to the smallest detail. Whereas I'm usually too drunk to host well, our gracious host had everything locked down.

And what can I say about all the NJ attendees? We must have had every decent person in the state at this meetup, because everyone I met was great. You are absolutely all invited to my place when I start hosting again and it would be my honor to have you.

I got to spend time with my friends, meet many new ones, and play with 2 HOF sets (@Irish's Barrel House and @72o's Knollwoods). I couldn't have asked for a better event.

Thank you Matt and everyone for making this a special and memorable meetup.

Regards,
Dan

Well done sir. Thank you for everything this weekend.

Thanks for a great weekend, Matt. Can't wait for the next one.

Thank you Matt.
Everything was great, and I enjoyed meeting everyone!

All I can say was it was a pleasure meeting everyone. I sincerely hope to see you all again some day.

Thank you @Irish for all the hard work, we all appreciate it. Once again, sorry I play crap cards. At least they were suited?

It was great meeting everybody, @Irish was a great host, everything was absolutely perfect!

First meetup ever I’ve been to in all my time on PCF and it was absolute blast, despite just being there for the tournament. Big thanks to @Irish for opening up his doors to us. It was great getting to know the members and putting a name to the face. You definitely want @Ben8257 at your table, he was a hoot to play and joke around with. Next Battle Royale I will definitely make more time for multiple days of degen.

New Auction in the Classifieds:

2021 - The Barrel House - Battle Royale chip

Starting bid: $69

No lowballs, I know what I have :cool

View attachment 718882

:ROFL: :ROFLMAO::ROFL: :ROFLMAO::ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

Thanks again @Irish for the awesome meetup chips, these are amazing!

Likewise brother!! I get a bit loud and obnoxious to some... but always trying to have a good time. Sucks you caught a rough hand so early on... would have been cool to have chatted a bit! Always next time!

What an awesome weekend it was! Meeting so many people that Brie and I have become friends with since joining the forum!

@Irish my brother... you nailed it bro!! All the planning, all the effort and it flies by way too damn fast!! I absolutely love that we got a chance to sit outside, smoke a cigar and reflect on it all! Seriously I hope it was everything and more than you had hoped it would be! If you went hungry at this event it was your own damn fault!! Haha

@72o had the best damn time with you brother!! Not sure if they will let us at another meet up but it was awesome that we basically have the same goofball mentality, seriously the most fun I have ever had sitting next to another player! It was an honor brother and can't wait to do it again!

Came home with a whole truck load of freebies from @MegaTon44 because Dan is awesome and wouldn't take any money. Was awesome spending some time with you off the tables hanging out and talking brother, it has been far too long with all of this covid stuff. I'm sure we will get back into the normal swing soon and you know Brie and I will make the trip anytime, and always a pleasure @Klobberer and @p5woody see you and the rest of the PA crew soon!!

Finally meeting @juankay20 , @Nuhockey , @Phish1321 , @JMC9389 , @Senzrock , @moechar in person after damn near daily interactions for what seems like forever, thank you all for a great time, I knew that's how it would go!!

@CantSpellPoker , @Blaster , @randy2310 , @TheAlchemist (I fear hates me! Lol, I may have been a bit too loud for some) @PlayerADK , @sgago84 and @theewpice have spoken with many of you a few times and it was awesome meeting you all!!

@LordEpyon we never really got a chance to talk sir and I apologize for that! Always next time Sir!!

Again fantastic meet up and thank you all for having us!

PS I still suck at taking photos!
View attachment 718922
View attachment 718923
Maybe I will do better in Vegas... but doubtful!!

Lastly again to my amazing better half @FordPickup92 !! I can't imagine living this journey without you love! What amazing memories we are making together. I probably would have never stepped out of the house and my comfort zone without you! Ut is amazing to think of the future experiences together!! I Love you Brie!!

Looking forward to seeing our new - Jersey family again soon!

Fellow Chipper Ben

Well, after dealing with some other forum drama, finally have a chance to do a little weekend review!

Firstly - many thanks to @Irish for welcoming us all to his home and being such a fantastic host! Your execution was perfect and we had a fantastic time! Your chips are amazing, and you were super cool about letting so many folks felt their guest sets! We would love to attend next year!

@MegaTon44 always a pleasure catching up with you, great to see you out and about, really enjoyed chatting! Many thanks for everything, and really looking forward to the next mini meet at your place!
@Klobberer great getting some table time with you, still looking fit for an old man (JK) and had quite a few laughs through all the chatter. I'll remember to keep a few stfu chips on hand just in case ;)
@p5woody was great to see you again! Always enjoy chatting with you and having such a knowledgable designer in the room makes for awesome conversations! Hope to see you again soon at Dan's!
@Phish1321 was great meeting you! We had a nice long chat upon our arrival, and I enjoyed getting to know your table play a little bit as well! Thank you for the awesome PCA chips!
@moechar great to finally meet you bro! Thanks for the WSOP chip, I LOVE it!!! I don't ever want to hear "I suck at tourneys" again!! Haha
@Senzrock glad you enjoyed the mixed games lol had a blast at the table with ya, even if your trip 9s out kicked my trip 9s :vomit:
@72o Al, you're a trip dude. Really enjoyed getting to know you this weekend! Thank you sooo much for the awesome awesome gifts!!!! :love: I will have my pinching fingers on point for next year!
@juankay20 was amazing to finally put a face to the name my friend! Can't thank you enough for everything you've helped us with, and being a great friend along the way! Major props sticking it out in the mixed games, those quads paid off (poophead :LOL: :laugh:) hoping to see you again next year!!!
@JMC9389 great to finally put a face to the name! Really glad to hear things are looking up for you! I do hope we get a little more time on the felt next go round, and I'll try to give more warning when the TRKs are coming out lol
@sgago84 @Blaster wonderful meeting you both, thank you for the sample and cut card, as well as the delicious rum and interesting conversations throughout the evening!
@randy2310 the hair haha glad you made it out, and I'm glad you and Ben had a good time at the table! Hope to see you again next year (with a few more posts in the books!)
@PlayerADK my man, thank you for the super awesome gifts. You played your heart out at the cash table and jumped right in. Was awesome to see, and you have such an infectious smile it was awesome being at the same table. I hope you can join us next year!
@Nuhockey pleasure meeting you finally! Tough cookie at the table too! Keep raking those DBs in man, you have a serious collection!
@CantSpellPoker we didn't get a whole lot of table time but Ben has shed a little light on the fun y'all had and I think that is super awesome! Would love to see ya again next time and get a little more felt time together (hopefully we can stick it in Al next time :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:)
@TheAlchemist thank you for sharing your set with us, very cool! Although I think the stache might have it out kicked LOL congrats on the tourney win! (pretty sure I heard first place)
@theewpice many thanks for dealing us out the first night, and I'm really glad I know how to pronounce your username now haha great to meet you and hope to see you again next year!
@SixSpeedFury, @LordEpyon we spoke briefly but as things were progressing towards the tournament it was a bit hectic, it was nice to meet you both and we will have to chat a little more next time when it's not so busy!

All in all wonderful weekend in the books! Everyone was awesome, and it was quite the long (yet too short) weekend of drinks, cigars and late night poker!! Filled with many good times and good memories, cheers to all!!

Benji - I know poker sucks sometimes, we can't all have golden horseshoes in our rears. But what you bring to these meetups, chips aside, your kindness and outgoing go lucky personality, it's part of what makes them so memorable and special for everyone, not just me! We all want to rake in amazing pots (or maybe even just one piss ass pot) but we also know these things aren't just about that! It's amazing to see you having a blast at the table, making friends and bringing laughs all around! Looking forward at the great memories to be made and the new faces we will meet, there is nothing more special than making these journeys with you love!!! While the chips have been a great part of this hobby, the bond created and ability to work together has been a blessing!!! I know Vegas is probably going to rob us blind, but I don't care because I'm going with you, and we're going to have fun!!! (And probably be a little exhausted :LOL: :laugh::yawn:)
Kicking butt and final tabling at the meet in the suite is just going to be a bonus!

Oh boy where do I even start.

First PCF meetup ever for me, and it was awesome!! Huge thank you too @Irish for his amazing job hosting and letting a kid like me come to the game, and having some of his awesome cigars and beers. I would love to come back in the future for any meetup games or even random games, jersey ain't too far!

Next shout out to my boy @Senzrock for joining me in our first meetup game together and first time playing live together. This dude has helped me with a ton of stuff on/off forum and it was awesome to take money from him in cash :)

@Phish1321 It was awesome playing with you and thanks a ton for picking such a great cigar for me as I had no idea what I was doing hahaha. And also thanks for those awesome chips you gave me :)

@Nuhockey Thanks a ton for helping run all the games while Matt was busy being an awesome host, playing with you was super fun even though you kept bullying everyone at our tourney table.

@sgago84 Awesome meeting you and playing with you man. Sorry for busting you with K2o, I told ya'll I really don't know what I'm supposed to do in tourneys.

@Klobberer Had a blast bantering with you and chatting at our table. You definitely made the table super lively, and joking back and forth about random bs while duking it out was super fun.

@FordPickup92 we finally met after you being one of my first friends on here and helping me out with a ton of stuff along this crazy journey! It was super fun to play at the same table with you, and I really am bad at tournaments I don't know how many times I have to tell you! I was just lucky to make it to the final table with so many better players than me hahaha. Thanks a ton for the chips you gave me and even aside from that everything you've helped me with on/off forum. Hope we can meet up and play again soon!!!

@PlayerADK Awesome to see someone the same age as me at the game! We didn't play together but it was cool to meet you and hopefully next time we can play at the same table!

@Ben8257 Finally got to meet you too dude!!! Long awaited, we share so many shared interests with our tropical stuff, and it was super cool to be at the final table with you, even while you grilled me hahaha. You're always a blast to be around and make everyone else around happier. Can't wait to play again man!!!

@p5woody It was super cool sitting next to you during the tournament even if it was only a short while before you got moved over. You've been a super great help with giving me opinions on my crazy custom ideas and I'm honored to own a set that you designed! Hope we can play again one day!

@Blaster @randy2310 @LordEpyon @JMC9389 It was an honor getting my motswari's into play with you guys at cash!!! Special shout out to Randy for always being down to straddle/double straddle and make the game even more fun, we need you at our home game. And thank you @JMC9389 for letting me check those H-molds out in person!!!

@TheAlchemist @MegaTon44 didn't get to play with you guys much but it was great to meet you both and congrats on both crushing the tournament and landing 1st and 2nd place. Plz give me tips so next time I can cash.

@SixSpeedFury We only met briefly, but I am super jealous that you got the first to cash glass. So even though you didn't win, congrats on getting an awesome trophy out of it. Hopefully next time you can stick around and we can play some cash games!

Last, but most definitely not least, huge shoutout to @72o , @Irish , @sgago84 and @CantSpellPoker @Phish1321 . Even though this was a poker meetup, hanging out with you guys outside was 100% my favorite part of the night. Was very honored ya'll let a young kid like me hang around and hopefully I didn't talk too much or annoy anyone to a serious extent hahaha. Al and Matt it was super awesome to hear about your careers and lives and it even inspired me to figure some stuff out in my personal life (sorry in advance if I reach out to you guys for advice LOL). It was a great experience learning about all the custom set obstacles and you guys made me realize that having a custom set truly is the holy grail of chipping, and now I feel as though my vision in this hobby is a lot clearer in terms of what I want to do. Al, it was awesome geeking out over random chips with you, joking around chatting and seeing your sick sets. (Sorry that I called you old, but I swear I meant to say you were young, just came out wrong), but I've got to come out to Boston and see those knollwoods on the felt and also bring the Motswaris! We also learned limit mixed games together, and now I want to build a fucking limit set and get all those mixed games cards, thanks a lot @Irish !!! My bank account will not be happy with this. Legend has it that @sgago84 is still farting at this very moment uncontrollably.

Til' next time folks!!! Thanks again to everyone for making me feel at home, I truly had a blast. Apologies if I missed anybody/if my writing skills suck.

Well shit that was a frickin blast!! Thank you everyone for the memories. Thank you for all the laughs. Thank you for dealing with me and my stupid questions in the mixed games. Just thank you all for bringing so much joy to this socially awkward guy who loves to normally stay in the comforts of his own home.

Obviously this can’t happen, but It should be a prerequisite to attend a meetup of this caliber before posting on this forum lol. It would definitely bring back the community feel that once was if people could meet face to face and actually talk like normal people…imagine lol.

I am so bad at writing and organizing my thoughts so I will keep this short to soare everyone. @Irish Matt you are an incredible person who went way above and beyond to provide us all with such a great place to come together and experience something as special as a pokah meetup. Very honored to be able to have played at the Barrel House and to play with such an amazing set of customs (hall of fame lock btw). Thank you so much man and please don’t ever hesitate to reach out if you ever need anything.

Thank you all, it was a pleasure having everyone over for a weekend of cards, drinks and bullshitting. I'm glad you all felt welcome and had a good time!

Eloe2000

4 of a Kind
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No shit, what year did you graduate? I went to Colonia High on the other side of town, class of '97.

Haha. Sure. I graduated '97 from WHS but had plenty of friends from JFK and CHS. I went to elementary at Lynn Crest actually.

Irish

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Haha. Sure. I graduated '97 from WHS but had plenty of friends from JFK and CHS. I went to elementary at Lynn Crest actually.
Wow, what a small world we live in. My boys both went to Lynn Crest.

Ben8257

4 of a Kind
Supporting Member
Reaction score
July 1997 I turned 1 hahaha so you’re pretty damn close
Yes but you are still at an advantage as my maturity level stalled around your first birthday!! Now I am a kid stuck in an old mans body!! Its not really cool to be the Old dude with the bushy white Beard telling fart jokes!

SixSpeedFury

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score
@SixSpeedFury We only met briefly, but I am super jealous that you got the first to cash glass. So even though you didn't win, congrats on getting an awesome trophy out of it. Hopefully next time you can stick around and we can play some cash games!
Wait, are you even LEGAL to drink out of it? :LOL: :laugh:

Irish

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Big question now Matt... after having time to clean up, sit back and think about everything... is there hope for "Jammin In Jersey 2022?"
I'm gonna need a little more time to reflect on this, we'll see.

Irish

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score
After taking a couple of days to clean up, recoup (@CraigT78 was right I'm no spring chicken anymore lol) and reflect, I thought I'd post a few of my own thoughts and a little peak behind the curtain.

Thank you again to everyone who made the trip to the Barrel House! I remember how utterly nervous I was to attend my first meetup - I almost backed out last minute. I know there were quite a few first time meetup folks attending this weekend, and given this was my first time hosting a big meetup, my top goal was trying to foster an environment that made everyone feel welcome and comfortable sitting down at the tables with some suedo-strangers. I'd like to extent a big thank you to my fellow meetup veterans for breaking the ice . I hope everyone had the chance to turn some "internet" friends into new "real life" friends this weekend. There's been a good deal of negativity roaming the boards lately, and for those who may have started to let all that bullshit get you down, I hope you got a little taste of what this community really has to offer at its best. PCF is much more than the classifieds!

I'd love to run through a full list of "thank you's" but I'm 100% confident I would forget a bunch, so I will simply extend a huge thank you to everyone who brought food, beer, whiskey, snacks, desserts, etc for everyone to enjoy, I was blown away by how generous folks were. And thank you to everyone who helped out during the event as well - from cooking to dealing/banking to grabbing people drinks to cleaning up and everything in-between, there's no way one person can do this on their own, many thanks!

While there are lots of little things a host can do to help make a chipping meetup enjoyable, IMHO the two big ticket items we honestly have limited control over - quality chippers and great chip sets. I'm very glad to say we had both in fucking spades!

Friday Night Crew
20210611_210111.jpg

Saturday Tourney Crew
20210612_135713.jpg

We were able to get 9 different sets on the felt in just 2 days, including 5 custom guest sets. And I greedily got to play on just about all of them, winnings be damned :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:

ACBs:
20210611_140654.jpg

@72o Knollwoods
20210611_164258.jpg

@MegaTon44 Doxies
20210611_182527.jpg

@JMC9389 Jack's Card Room
20210611_214051.jpg

@Ben8257 & @FordPickup92 Bourbon Basements
20210612_121436.jpg

The Barrel House
1623715187493.png

@moechar Motswari Lodge
20210612_195210.jpg

@Ben8257 & @FordPickup92 TRK Mixed Set (Pick Hobson / Nevada Lodge)
1623715277896.png

PCAs:
20210613_014603.jpg

I couldn't have asked for a better lineup for my first meetup at the Barrel House, thank you to all the set owners for sharing your awesome sets with everyone!

To close out, there are three special thank you's I would like mention. First is to my local PCFers - @CantSpellPoker @JMC9389 @Nuhockey @Phish1321 @sgago84 @theewpice - I very much appreciate all the help, both for all the ideas/feedback I bounced off you guys in the weeks leading up to last weekend and for the extra support during the event. You guys rock.

The last two are for the two Brian's - @Klobberer for the custom Maker's Mark Bottle and @PlayerADK or the custom Barrel House sign. You guys really made my weekend with these two gifts, thank you so much!

20210611_121822.jpg
20210611_121834.jpg
20210611_215919.jpg

Last edited:

Irish

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score
And I apologize if I seemed a bit frazzled out of the gate on Friday. 20 minutes before the doors opening, my good buddy Murphy showed up:

20210611_111846_001.jpg

I went to start up the dogs, clicked the button on the hot dog roller, heard "crunch" and was hit with the spring mechanism for the "on" button. :sick::vomit: Luckily enough I had a spare button, had to make a last minute repair......

Last edited:

Ben8257

4 of a Kind
Supporting Member
Reaction score
OK, that's long enough:

2022 Jammin' in Jersey - The Barrel House Battle Royale

When: June 10-11, 2022
Where: Iselin NJ

And no promises but we'll see about adding Thursday as well next year....
I love that bottom note there for the Thursday part!!

I shared this before but...
20210611_181010.jpg

@PlayerADK dude you freaking nailed it bro! Presents like this will likely be hanging in the poker room when Matt and I are old. I will be able to share the story that I was standing there when it was opened! Brian you acted like that was no big deal bro... but this was (HUGE) To quote @Felt_Lizard ! Lol

So much thought and effort brother!! Seriously job well done (and I think you have a guaranteed attendance spot for many years to come!) Haha

72o

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Super jealous…. Looks like you all had a great time…. @Irish don’t be surprised if I hitch a ride with @72o next June…
Chris let’s do it man. So much fun…once you get there lol. Not necessarily when you’re already 2 hours into the drive and you hear the damn biatch say “follow for 98 more miles”…LOL. Worth it!!

1241AC59-A988-449E-A39D-459C410E6EEA.jpeg

sgago84

Two Pair
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Chris let’s do it man. So much fun…once you get there lol. Not necessarily when you’re already 2 hours into the drive and you hear the damn biatch say “follow for 98 more miles”…LOL. Worth it!!

View attachment 719646

Getting hotboxed in a car with @72o for several hours to play at @Irish meet-up.

Yea prob still worth it.

Top Bottom