2020 PRICE INCREASES (1 Viewer)

David Spragg

Flush
Site Vendor
Reaction score
Regrettably I have to increase prices again from 1/1/2020.

Increases in statutory Maine state labor rates of up to 10% plus corresponding increases in our UI and Workers Comp payments means our wage bill (which accounts for approx 50% of costs) rises by around 6% from the new year.

General inflation takes our overall average rise in costs to around 4%. I've managed to keep the average price increase a fraction under that due to some minimal savings elsewhere, but I'm afraid that's the best I can do.

As before, any orders paid for by 12/31 (including deposits on orders not finalised in time) will lock in the old prices.

Link to the new prices at the top of this page:
http://classicpokerchips.com/pokerchips/realclay/pricelist.htm

Thanks David. I'll get my set in and paid for before Dec 31st!

Oof... Just bought samples a couple of weeks ago. Very nice chips, btw! So this price bump is going to light a fire under my ***. But 4% isn't that bad if I have to wait (holiday season has already put a hurt on my wallet). I'd be buying the stock chips like either the Rounders or Atlantic Club so I have a week or so to procrastinate :)

Oof... Just bought samples a couple of weeks ago. Very nice chips, btw! So this price bump is going to light a fire under my ***. But 4% isn't that bad if I have to wait (holiday season has already put a hurt on my wallet). I'd be buying the stock chips like either the Rounders or Atlantic Club so I have a week or so to procrastinate :)
When you get those rounders I'd love to get my hands all over them. [][

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom