2019 WSOP Cards for sale yet? (1 Viewer)

timinater

Flush
Site Vendor
Reaction score
Has anyone seen a vendor listing these for sale yet? Usually they come up but haven't seen yet.

Really liked the looks of them this year.

Man the Copags that I played with in a sit-n-go at WSOP felt really flimsy and were NOT flat......Dealer was having LOTS of trouble with them......might not want to order in bulk before testing.

how much of the reason to purchase is that they were used in WSOP and how much of it is that they’re good cards that are still in good condition? Just wondering as I’m interested for both reasons but more for actual use.

Terrible cards. Most of the decks in play were marked. If you are buying used cards don't hold your breath...

Terrible cards. Most of the decks in play were marked. If you are buying used cards don't hold your breath...

Not sure why someone would want to buy used cards? Would not use them and would wear out to unusable status much faster than brand new decks of them.

Every year since they've offered WSOP cards for sale, there's always been unused decks available. I ran a group buy about 10 years ago through the Gamblers General Store (owned by uspc at the time, not sure if it's still true or had contract with them to exclusively offer wsop cards for sale.) and they told me 16,500 sets of cars were purchased for the WSOP.

With the increase of entrants every year, I wouldn't be surprised if that number has doubled.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom