2019 PCF Calendar - ORDER THREAD (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

David O

Royal Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
First of all, I would like to thank each of you for the honor of putting this together for the community. When I was asked if I would do it, I of course said yes. @Tommy and the rest of the community helped me through a difficult year and I appreciate all of your support. Simply put, there was no way I could say no to @Tommy or this community so....The Calendars are ready to go for this coming year!

We will again go through Shutterfly and everyone can order a calendar directly from the website.

Before ordering please make sure you search for coupons! There are always coupons that will get you a better price.

Follow the link below to place your order.

https://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=2EaNGzJq1asSK&cid=SHAR-PBAPP

Screen Shot 2018-11-02 at 4.44.47 PM.png

Wall Calendar - $34.99 at regular price , but currently $19.99 and there is a code for free shipping

If you like the calendar, do not forget to like this post and/or post in this thread so we have an idea if this is something the community likes and wants to continue.
If so I will volunteer to do it again as I owe all of you for this past year!

I hope you like the calendar because the sets are awesome!!!

Thanks
David O

Last edited:
Only free shipping code I can find is for orders over $39. SHIP39

Is there another code?

You can google Shutterfly Coupons and find all the active coupons out there. And once you sign up with Shutterfly they will send you coupons/spam forever. I couldn't find an active free shipping coupon except for orders over $39 or $49 either. There is the sitewide 40%-50% off that doesn't require a code it will calculate at checkout.

Anyone else having issues trying to purchase? IE and Chrome

Shutterfly.JPG

I had issues, not that error, but it would say it was added to cart, but when I went to the cart it was empty (all browsers).. had to have shutterfly support correct it via chat

Yeah shutterfly's website is a POS. I had a terrible time on Safari. I would add it to my cart only to not have it there when I went there, it kept telling me my session had timed out, less than 30 seconds. After I click on the link above, I finally clicked "save shared project" or something like that and then had to hunt for it within my account, that seems to fix it.

First of all, I would like to thank each of you for the honor of putting this together for the community. When I was asked if I would do it, I of course said yes. @Tommy and the rest of the community helped me through a difficult year and I appreciate all of your support. Simply put, there was no way I could say no to @Tommy or this community so....The Calendars are ready to go for this coming year!

We will again go through Shutterfly and everyone can order a calendar directly from the website.

Before ordering please make sure you search for coupons! There are always coupons that will get you a better price.

Follow the link below to place your order.

https://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=2EaNGzJq1asRG&cid=SHAR-PBAPP

View attachment 213922

Wall Calendar - $34.99 at regular price , but currently $19.99 and there is a code for free shipping

If you like the calendar, do not forget to like this post and/or post in this thread so we have an idea if this is something the community likes and wants to continue.
If so I will volunteer to do it again as I owe all of you for this past year!

I hope you like the calendar because the sets are awesome!!!

Thanks
David O

Thanks for all the effort!!!

i tried to order it. (yeah, I know I'm late). I click on order, it says added to cart. I go to cart, and it says "nothing has been added".

is it too late to order?

I tried to order one and it wont work :(

i tried to order it. (yeah, I know I'm late). I click on order, it says added to cart. I go to cart, and it says "nothing has been added".

is it too late to order?
It must be a Shutterfly problem. I just went in and reserved the calendar and did a new share which I edited the hyperlink in the OP. I added it to my cart and it will not show up. Perhaps we need to get in touch with Shutterfly.

is it too late to order?
I just tried it again and it just worked. If you view it and once it loads then click on add to cart. After I did that it worked for me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom