2019 PCF Calendar - ORDER THREAD

David O

Straight Flush
Reaction score
First of all, I would like to thank each of you for the honor of putting this together for the community. When I was asked if I would do it, I of course said yes. @Tommy and the rest of the community helped me through a difficult year and I appreciate all of your support. Simply put, there was no way I could say no to @Tommy or this community so....The Calendars are ready to go for this coming year!

We will again go through Shutterfly and everyone can order a calendar directly from the website.

Before ordering please make sure you search for coupons! There are always coupons that will get you a better price.

Follow the link below to place your order.

https://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=2EaNGzJq1asSK&cid=SHAR-PBAPP

Screen Shot 2018-11-02 at 4.44.47 PM.png

Wall Calendar - $34.99 at regular price , but currently $19.99 and there is a code for free shipping

If you like the calendar, do not forget to like this post and/or post in this thread so we have an idea if this is something the community likes and wants to continue.
If so I will volunteer to do it again as I owe all of you for this past year!

I hope you like the calendar because the sets are awesome!!!

Thanks
David O

Last edited:

DoubleEagle

Flush
Reaction score
Only free shipping code I can find is for orders over $39. SHIP39

Is there another code?

TheBigTater

Full House
Reaction score
You can google Shutterfly Coupons and find all the active coupons out there. And once you sign up with Shutterfly they will send you coupons/spam forever. I couldn't find an active free shipping coupon except for orders over $39 or $49 either. There is the sitewide 40%-50% off that doesn't require a code it will calculate at checkout.

72o

Full House
Reaction score
Anyone else having issues trying to purchase? IE and Chrome

Shutterfly.JPG

softchewy

Full House
Reaction score
I had issues, not that error, but it would say it was added to cart, but when I went to the cart it was empty (all browsers).. had to have shutterfly support correct it via chat

RowdyRawhide

Full House
Reaction score
Yeah shutterfly's website is a POS. I had a terrible time on Safari. I would add it to my cart only to not have it there when I went there, it kept telling me my session had timed out, less than 30 seconds. After I click on the link above, I finally clicked "save shared project" or something like that and then had to hunt for it within my account, that seems to fix it.

41Pickup

Pair
Site Vendor
Reaction score
First of all, I would like to thank each of you for the honor of putting this together for the community. When I was asked if I would do it, I of course said yes. @Tommy and the rest of the community helped me through a difficult year and I appreciate all of your support. Simply put, there was no way I could say no to @Tommy or this community so....The Calendars are ready to go for this coming year!

We will again go through Shutterfly and everyone can order a calendar directly from the website.

Before ordering please make sure you search for coupons! There are always coupons that will get you a better price.

Follow the link below to place your order.

https://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=2EaNGzJq1asRG&cid=SHAR-PBAPP

View attachment 213922

Wall Calendar - $34.99 at regular price , but currently $19.99 and there is a code for free shipping

If you like the calendar, do not forget to like this post and/or post in this thread so we have an idea if this is something the community likes and wants to continue.
If so I will volunteer to do it again as I owe all of you for this past year!

I hope you like the calendar because the sets are awesome!!!

Thanks
David O
Thanks for all the effort!!!

krafticus

Full House
Reaction score
i tried to order it. (yeah, I know I'm late). I click on order, it says added to cart. I go to cart, and it says "nothing has been added".

is it too late to order?

David O

Straight Flush
Reaction score
i tried to order it. (yeah, I know I'm late). I click on order, it says added to cart. I go to cart, and it says "nothing has been added".

is it too late to order?
I tried to order one and it wont work :(
It must be a Shutterfly problem. I just went in and reserved the calendar and did a new share which I edited the hyperlink in the OP. I added it to my cart and it will not show up. Perhaps we need to get in touch with Shutterfly.

David O

Straight Flush
Reaction score

is it too late to order?
I tried to order one and it wont work :(
I just tried it again and it just worked. If you view it and once it loads then click on add to cart. After I did that it worked for me

Top Bottom