2019 HOF Stump thread (1 Viewer)

I am not posting this sarcastically, but I think there could/should be a qualification standard for someone to become on the board/committee, I think a joined date threshold makes sense, and potentially a minimum message post count too (to denote community involvement). I think it makes sense that the committee members have to have been around long enough to see different sets and have an "informed" palate.

For instance, I've been on here for just over a year, and don't think I should be able to qualify as a board member. Maybe one day I could be on the committee, but that time is not yet.
FWIW, I think the PCFers mentioned all have the requisite understanding and involvement in the community - this is not a dig at any of them, but rather a way to help legitimize the process further.

I am not posting this sarcastically, but I think there could/should be a qualification standard for someone to become on the board/committee, I think a joined date threshold makes sense, and potentially a minimum message post count too (to denote community involvement). I think it makes sense that the committee members have to have been around long enough to see different sets and have an "informed" palate.

For instance, I've been on here for just over a year, and don't think I should be able to qualify as a board member. Maybe one day I could be on the committee, but that time is not yet.
FWIW, I think the PCFers mentioned all have the requisite understanding and involvement in the community - this is not a dig at any of them, but rather a way to help legitimize the process further.

The reformed committee are a bunch of almost old timers. Smoke should be coming from the chimney very soon...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom