2018 PCF Calendar - ORDER THREAD (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

dew4au

Flush
Reaction score
The calendars are ready to go! Thank you for your patience waiting for this highly sought after PCF collectable. ;)

upload_2017-12-6_16-28-48.png

We are only offering one calendar option this year; the 12 x 12 wall calendar. The price of the calendars increased to $39.99, but be sure you look for coupons! The best current coupon is ENCORE for 50% off!

The link to order the US calendar is below.
http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=kBcM3LRyycMWTmw

The link to order the Canadian calendar is below: (Thanks @Gear)
https://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=kGaMmLhw4YsnFQ

Aside from Canadian holidays vice US holidays, the major difference is higher contrast on the day numbers.
https://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=kGaMmLhw4YsnFQ&cid=SM-PBAPP
If anyone finds better coupon codes, please post them below.

I hope you guys enjoy the calendar!

Thanks again @David O for letting me help out.
Andrew

Last edited:
The calendars are ready to go! Thank you for your patience waiting for this highly sought after PCF collectable. ;)

View attachment 138502

We are only offering one calendar option this year; the 12 x 12 wall calendar. The price of the calendars increased to $39.99, but be sure you look for coupons! Right now there is a 30% off coupon: HOLIDAY (GOOD UNTIL TODAY ONLY!)

The link to order the calendar is below.
http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=kBcM3LRyycMWTk4

If anyone finds better coupon codes, please post them below.

I hope you guys enjoy the calendar!

Thanks again @David O for letting me help out.
Andrew
Actually all of the thanks goes to Andrew!!! @dew4au, for taking this on which helped me out immensely!

Yes, just the wall calendar this year. If there is enough interest I could put one together, though. I don't think they were too popular last year.
No worries. I don’t have high enough walls at the office to put up a calendar, so the desk option was nice. I’ll still order one, and I’ll find a way to put it somewhere

Ordered mine today and the encore 50% off was applied automatically!!!! Can't wait to get it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the 2017 one is coming to an end
IMG_5237.jpg

Ordered mine today and the encore 50% off was applied automatically!!!! Can't wait to get it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! the 2017 one is coming to an end
View attachment 138605

I've been enjoying the Colony Club this month for sure.

One of the reasons I didn't hesitate to help out was that I get so much enjoyment out of the calendar throughout the year. I'm least active in the summer and I feel like the calendar keeps me connected to chipping.

Last edited:
Alright, the 50% off made me do it. ;)
Can't wait, my first PCF calendar! (y) :thumbsup:
Thanks for putting this together guys!
nitzilla

So...

OK.png

I think I would have asked CPC to rotate the backside label 90 degrees clockwise... That way the 50c chip would have the stripes in to 10 o'clock position on both the obverse and reverse.

OK.png
>>>
OK.png

I guess the order of the colors would be reversed. Did you consider this, @RainmanTrail? If so, did you request it from CPC? I'm sure CPC would do it, I don't know if they'd charge for the service... Seems to me if they are lining up the inlay to the spots anyway, it wouldn't be any additional trouble to rotate the inlay 90 degrees.

Last edited:
Note to Canadians: I'm in the process of modifying a copy of the shared project, to contain Canadian holidays instead of US ones. I'll share the link once it's complete.

Note to Canadians: I'm in the process of modifying a copy of the shared project, to contain Canadian holidays instead of US ones. I'll share the link once it's complete.

I'll modify the OP and post it when you're done!

Yeah, me too. I think the "calendar style" is messed up now, because there doesn't seem to be any way to put it back -- I mean, you're not supposed to be able to delete a date to begin with -- and I sometimes get errors while trying to modify that date or events on that date.

One could probably re-apply the base style to fix the date, but that would wreck all the photo layout work. (Ask me how I know that.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom