2018 (minimal) Price Increase (1 Viewer)

That's very humane. Doesn't scale up to frightening amounts for a well-sized set.

In previous years I had to adjust various prices differently as we hadn't got the differentials quite right.
Now they appear to be right I literally just looked at what our actual cost increases were over the past year and divided it by the approx. annual chip production. Came to about 2.98cents :)

In previous years I had to adjust various prices differently as we hadn't got the differentials quite right.
Now they appear to be right I literally just looked at what our actual cost increases were over the past year and divided it by the approx. annual chip production. Came to about 2.98cents :)

So you’re saying we are overpaying by $.0002 per chip? Shenanigans. ;)

But seriously. Thanks for the heads up. Always good to know, and especially for me. As I’m trying to free up some funds to submit my FAt Tire cash set order.

I Better get that dialed in, just to be ready.

Where are we on the CSQ production cue? :)

B47EAAF8-A0CD-4684-AA23-9D2AB1FE5175.jpeg

Hi @David Spragg , I sent you a request for an add on order a few days ago but haven't heard back yet. Will the price increase apply to orders submitted before the 7th if we haven't received an invoice yet? I'm happy to pay now :)

Hi @David Spragg , I sent you a request for an add on order a few days ago but haven't heard back yet. Will the price increase apply to orders submitted before the 7th if we haven't received an invoice yet? I'm happy to pay now :)

I just got back. Been sick for a couple of days. Will hold the price increase until I've caught up.

Hopefully if there are no problems, in 2019 the price increase can be the same, if not lower or even none, and pricing is for every 10 chips.

Turquoise!!!!!! :)
-A Turquoise, somewhere between Light Blue and Light Green
-A Burgundy, somewhere between Red, Maroon and maybe Retro Lavender, and
-A bright but not pale base yellow (brighter than Canary, less pale than DG Yellow)
is all that's probably missing.

-A Turquoise, somewhere between Light Blue and Light Green
-A Burgundy, somewhere between Red, Maroon and maybe Retro Lavender, and
-A bright but not pale base yellow (brighter than Canary, less pale than DG Yellow)
is all that's probably missing.
DayGlo Red (DayGlo Color Corp. Rocket Red)
DayGlo Purple (DayGlo Color Corp. Purple)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom