2018 FIFA World Cup (2 Viewers)

That was a great half of soccer between Mexico and Sweden . Should be a thrilling second half and the announcers are also ready to go at it.

Second half changed the station to Germany and South Korea . A real thrilling second half there.

Last edited:
Wached the game ay my holiday's place, in Catalunia, lots of Messi supporters here !

Great match, hope France is concentrated for next round.

Take a bow France (y) :thumbsup: stunning game today.

I wish England a very good game, and @Kasper Storrs don't forget to reach the final, Harry Kane is astonishing !

Fantastic effort by France! I also must admit I love hearing a whole stadium sing La Marseillaise, it reminds me of the movie Escape to Victory. And who wouldn't enjoy seeing Sylvester Stallone, Pele, and Michael Caine team up to defeat a bunch of Nazis!

Super bummed I missed the game (first WC game I missed, was on a plane)... Was hoping for an Argy win but I’m also fan of the French squad, so not a huge deal... Would love to also see Belgium advancing very far...

Now, the draws are soooooo unbalanced, aren’t they? Wow...

Another unexpected day in Russia.

Spain out against Russia
Croatia going all the way against Denmark and a close win after extra time & penalties

Croatia-Denmark was a great game. Clean, hard fought and exciting all the way to the end. Didn't have to watch a lot of whining or dangerous slide tackles.

Goalie play was stellar!

Enjoyed watching the sportsmanship with my son. A real treat. This WC is really entertaining. Mexico/Brazil tomorrow.

My son tells me a couple days ago that he wants to cheer for Russia. Umm ok. So I go online to Walmart and order him a Russia Jersey and hat. Only thing is that it won't arrive with the holidays until Tues. Then I check and see they play Sunday and are ranked 70 and playing Spain ranked 10th. Oh shit, I think...but hey that's why sports are fun - upsets happen!

Game day for Belgium....let's hope they continue their winning streak against Japan.
Should not be a problem...but looking at the countries we lost already (Germany, Spain, Portugal, ...) you never know.

Let's go Red Devils

large.jpg

OMG...that was close

Great game by Japan...Belgium only played a decent second half.
We have to play a lot better if we want to have a chance against Brasil

Great subsitutes by the coach, Fellaini & Chadli were game changers

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom