2018 FIFA World Cup (1 Viewer)

The above posters (#201 & #202) are now subjected to a chip embargo with Belgium until further notice :)
Belgium & Croatia will play the final if (sportive) justice prevails... but sometimes it doesn't

Only the idea that we can mock the Dutch (3 lost finals) with a title...is priceless
No more looking down on us...this is our year, the cup is ours

tWs4oxL8_400x400.jpg

TMBBlaatstegrootdun25.jpg

Would you accept the excuse that one of the reasons I support France is I’m watching the match with a very nice French girl...? ;)

Well done to Belgium also. They showed some of the best football in this World Cup (y) :thumbsup:

As a neutral, I would have been happy with whichever country won today, but was pulling for Belgium as they have never won the Cup before. Either side would have to be considered the favourite against whoever wins tomorrow. I will cheer on the three Lions, as my wife is English by birth. but in truth, I do not hold out much hope for them, even if they do beat the Croats.

We're used to being the underdog! Anything is now possible. Thanks @Don Clay, France will be a tough game though, Mbappe looks dangerous. Giroud, not so much ;)...

I won’t say anything bad about giroud. I love that dude, he’s a battler and always puts in a shift for his team.

Mbappe does look scary good though.

Apart from Belgium (who they lost a somewhat "phoney" game to), every single England opponent so far has had a lower FIFA world ranking than them (sometimes significantly so).

England are 12th, Croatia are 20th. On paper, England should win their semi final at least. After that, we'll see... But if they can't win it this year, with the easiest of journeys and groups to get here, I don't know when they ever will.

I'm rooting for Croatia...looking forward slaughtering England.

If you have listen to English post match comments on FRA-BEL then you can understand.

OMG......Croatia wins !!!!!

see you on saturday...bring you A-team ;)

That was a "loss" that can be assigned to youthful inexperience. Look out in two years when this group is more fully blooded and the Euros come round.

That was a "loss" that can be assigned to youthful inexperience. Look out in two years when this group is more fully blooded and the Euros come round.

Don't agree...this was a victory for great footbal
Croatia just outplayed the Brits after the first half, technicaly & physical

England just got this far with lucky loting & corners/free kicks

Looking forward to saturday's game... confident we got 3th place in the pocket :)

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuudge.

Don't agree...this was a victory for great footbal
Croatia just outplayed the Brits after the first half, technicaly & physical

My point was that the winning goal was a softie, not something that a backline featuring more experienced players would necessarily have allowed. Not taking anything away from Croatia. They played a hell of a game.

England just got this far with lucky loting & corners/free kicks

Last time I looked, set-pieces are a part of the game. It is not "luck" to be good at them.

Looking forward to saturday's game... confident we got 3th place in the pocket :)

I think Belgium beats England on Saturday. but, if I am Southgate, I use the opportunity to play non-starters in order to suss out who fits with his schemes going forward.

Got sloppy after the 1st 20 mins and never really got control after that, Croatia was the better team on the night and deserved the win, Saturdays game will be a bit of a strange one as both teams out of the tournament as such and just playing for what i think is a bit of a daft 3rd and 4th place, expect a few goals in this one as both teams will go full attack as nothing really to lose.
Still pleased with England's performance to reach the semis even tho they had an easy ish run.

A bit sad for England, a great country of football.
We'll see what happens in the final on Sunday.

Obitelj Slisković će biti hrpa pijane slobine ako Hrvatska osvoji šalicu!

Породица Слисковиц биће гомила пијаца ако Хрватска освоји чашу!

@BELGRADE

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom