2018 Custom Chip HOF Thread (2 Viewers)

Yeah....i took the 10 seconds to read something.. :cool:;):oops:

10b5a5d9a443f2c7269eab0625688db0ab705b3433d3d8d1c362f4387d2efaf4.jpg

@Mr Tree's GOCC Paymaster set

Screenshot_20171114-072037.png

I feel like you've let yourself and everyone else down, what with the sorry state of your so-called 'Official Chip Pr0n thread'. For shame!

The glorious leader of proceedings...Reduced to this!!!

HOFgate 2017

Fortunately @David O has uploaded your images properly for you

IMG_4505[1].JPG
IMG_4508[1].JPG
IMG_4507[1].JPG

;)

Last edited:
@Mr Tree's GOCC Paymaster set

View attachment 134045

I feel like you've let yourself and everyone else down, what with the sorry state of your so-called 'Official Chip Pr0n thread'. For shame!

The glorious leader of proceedings...Reduced to this!!!

HOFgate 2017

Fortunately @David O has uploaded your images properly for you

full

full

full

;)
Lol, I couldn’t edit the original post because of age.

Meh, dirt is younger than courage....

Thanks for the nomination even if it is too early! Can't wait until next year. Plus I'm posting another here soon. The Pachyderm Parlor.
Help me get on board for next year. I don’t get “down to the nuts” - I’m probably just slow. Maybe I need a context. I just don’t understand what that means.

Lol, I couldn’t edit the original post because of age.

There's help available for folk like you.

I am pretty sure I couldn't edit my old Black Cat thread posts...

...but then could.

Dunno if mods can unlock the old timey lock on threads?

Anyhoo, I'd like to stump for OAPaymaster pls

Help me get on board for next year. I don’t get “down to the nuts” - I’m probably just slow. Maybe I need a context. I just don’t understand what that means.

If there is only One Out to make a winning hand, You would obviously be drawing to the “nuts”. Considering a of course a normal hand where here were no exposed cards and you truly only have 1 out to win. Like for example you have 4 to a royal flush and need one card (out) to beat quads.

Last edited:
@Mr Tree is the 2019 hof happening? I’m inpatiently awaiting it lol. It’s always a highlight for me.

I might be in the minority but I feel a set should only be given one chance, maybe two chances to make it in the HOF. That is what makes the HOF prestigious. If the same set gets nominated and loses every year but makes in on the fourth try, it only proves that the current year is not as strong. To this day I still have no idea how some of the most beautiful sets never made it but that’s how it goes.

On a side note, CU Next Tuesday and Contreras Landa are truly the Leonardo DeCaprio of chip sets

I might be in the minority but I feel a set should only be given one chance, maybe two chances to make it in the HOF. That is what makes the HOF prestigious. If the same set gets nominated and loses every year but makes in on the fourth try, it only proves that the current year is not as strong. To this day I still have no idea how some of the most beautiful sets never made it but that’s how it goes.

On a side note, CU Next Tuesday and Contreras Landa are truly the Leonardo DeCaprio of chip sets

There was a lot of discussion about this by the HoF committee.

The hardest part, it that there were a lot of deserving sets in Year 1 - Basically, they all could be in the HoF. So the decision was made that...
  • A set could only be voted on in 2 consecutive years.
  • If it was voted on in 2 years and failed, it would be subjected to a 1 year suspension
  • It would then be allowed 1 more vote. If it failed on its 3rd try, it would forever be ineligible.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom