2016 Stanley Cup Playoffs (1 Viewer)

lnlver

Two Pair
Reaction score
Although I'm not Canadian, I like watching hockey. The playoff games this year have all been great; most games have decided by one goal and many have gone into overtime.

I know k9dr is a Tampa Bay Lightning fan; who else is following these games? (I do not believe there has ever been snow in Florida, so I don't know what is going through his mind.)

I kind of like the Blackhawks, but they're out of the scene now. I also follow the Pittsburgh Penguins a little; I hope they can advance. At any rate, the hockey has been top notch so far, and I hope it will continue.

Been in vancouver for 22 yrs now. HATE the canucks. Spent my firs 24 years in Nova Scotia. Was a nordiques fan and when they moved to colorado stayed a fan. The Avs didn't make it this year but I still watch all the games. The sharks are looking like it's their year. They will be tough to beat. Being from Nova Scotia, I wouldn't mind seeing Crosby get another cup.

On a side note, Canadians always say it's our game. For the most part it is. No canadian teams this year, and the tv ratings are the worst ever. Most of the players are still canadian. And if you love the game like we brag about, then sit the f down and watch some hockey.

Last edited:
LETS GO BLUES!! Honestly I dont think they make it out of this round however I will cheer for them until the end!

The Stanley Cup playoffs are the most compelling championship in professional sports.

It doesn't matter that it is warm and sunny here in Florida - the hockey is still great. Apparently you never heard about the great blizzard of 1977 where we got almost 1/48 feet of snow :eek:

Screen Shot 2016-05-03 at 9.16.04 AM.png

I'm a fan, but don't get to watch many games due to the time difference... Don't really have a fav team, but from those still in the running I'm rooting for the Sharks, Stars and Blues. Wouldn't mind it if hell froze over and the Islanders won. :rolleyes:

Love the NHL. Always love the playoffs. Flyers fan. Tough being a Philly fan.

Flyers fought hard to get in and then lost to the Caps. Too much to ask from that team as every game was a playoff game 2 months before the actual playoffs. Asking them to beat the President's trophy winner is asking a lot from a fringe team that was out of gas. But they fought hard and gave them a good fight in the end after going down 3-0.

Now I will root for Washington and St. Louis. Kinda like Nashville because of Laviolette and those jerseys are some of the best looking in the league in my opinion.

Last edited:
I root for the Lightnings and the Caps.

Unfortunately I have no option to see the games live because of the time differences.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom