2015 PCF Poker Room Chip Leader Contest and Tourney (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommy

Royal Flush
Admin
Supporter
Reaction score
Starting today and ending on 12/31/2015 at 11:59 pm eastern standard time, the member with the most chips, as displayed on the Leaders page, will win a $100 gift card/order credit to one of the following online retailers.
It Winners Choice!
The Gift Card/Order Credit cannot be redeemed for cash and is non-transferable. The CPC order credit must be used within one year from the date won else it is forfeited. The Amazon/eBay gift card will be sent via email.

Note:
For international members, depending on your location, you may not be able to pick Amazon or eBay.

Good luck...shuffle up, and deal!

Finally a contest based on skill and not just random chance where any donkey can win...! Oh right, PLOsay.

I forgot to add that the chip stacks were reset yesterday (to resolve an issue) so everyone is starting out with the same amount of chips.

I forgot to add that the chip stacks were reset yesterday (to resolve an issue) so everyone is starting out with the same amount of chips.

aaackk!

That's funny, the first thought that came to mind was pulling out all my chips and taking a picture :)

Right, and brainb1091 just hit a bad beat.

upload_2015-5-2_21-21-26.png

Cool. Maybe we can get some full tables going.

I popped the bad beat jackpot last night vs MoscowRadio (full house v full house). Won the Royal Flush Jackpot last year, too.

Hey Tommy, folks wanna know what qualifies for the bad beat jackpot. We had straight flush vs jacks full today, no-go.... I don't remember what I had a few months ago when I hit it. Any idea what the threshold is set at?

I actually had two straight flushes today...... still working on that Royal. :)

I've never had a straight flush and I hit it when it wasn't worth much a few weeks ago. Maybe there is a bug? Does a player have to take a bad beat from the bot? Maybe heads up against a human won't count.

Hey Tommy, folks wanna know what qualifies for the bad beat jackpot. We had straight flush vs jacks full today, no-go.... I don't remember what I had a few months ago when I hit it. Any idea what the threshold is set at?

I actually had two straight flushes today...... still working on that Royal. :)

Not sure but I'll find out. These are the only settings that I have for it.

poker-room-screen.png

I've given up :(. The only way you can finish up high is by beating the bots (since I hardly ever see humans playing) and beating the bots requires no skill, only time.

To catch BGinGA now I'd have to quit my job, cancel my trip to Vegas, and play bots nonstop. It's just not worth the effort.

About half of my current stack is from bots, the other half is from humans - probably 2/3 PLO and 1/3 NLHE. I'd rather play humans; they're more predictable.

Contest has only been running for less than a month, with another seven months to go. Any action on the under/over for top score?

I guess that would be a measure of how high second spot runs. It doesn't pay anything so I'm not so motivated to try and chase you.

2 mil? 5 mil? who knows

Well, I'm out. Being competitive takes far too much time!

Feel free to try to schedule some human game times to give me an opportunity to donk off my chips...

We are going to expand this contest a bit. In addition to the chip leader prize, the top 10 players will have a seat in a tournament that will be held on Monday 1/11/2016 8:30pm EST.
There will be prizes awarded to 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place in this tournament.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom