Trade 2005 CDI’s for 2005 Pharoahs (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

uclaure

Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
63   0   0
Hey pcfers,

I have two incomplete sets of 2005 Paulsons, Pharoahs and CDI. I think I like the Pharoahs better so I’m looking to trade out my CDI’s for some Pharoahs, mainly lower denoms. Ideally I’m looking for 100 quarters, 300 1’s, and 200 5’s. This is what I have to trade (CDI)
300 blue 1’s
140 red 5’s
100 green 25’s
30 Black 100’s
10 purple 500’s
20 white quarters
All in excellent condition. I won 500 of these in a raffle a while back and never put them in play. The other 100 I picked up from @MegaTon44 a while back and they appear to be mint/near mint. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Right now not interested in selling, I’d rather trade for what I’m looking for. That’s unless what I want is for sale, then I’d consider selling cdi’s to fund Pharoahs. If I can complete my Pharoahs set, then I’ll probabl sell off the cdi’s.

Right now not interested in selling, I’d rather trade for what I’m looking for. That’s unless what I want is for sale, then I’d consider selling cdi’s to fund Pharoahs. If I can complete my Pharoahs set, then I’ll probabl sell off the cdi’s.
I have a rack of ncv purple Pharaoh's

I was going to get a gear$2 label made for them

8E3AB5B9-45C9-473A-BA4F-CD275E9A7F83.jpeg

Haha. This is the case they came in and have remained inside of ever since I got them.
Yes I would trade you for a rack of fives or a rack of ones I tried to build a set of Pharaoh unsuccessful

If you ever decide to sell those chips keep me in mind

I have 20x$25 Pharoah Chips, and 20x$5 Pharoah Chips. I’ll trade you those for two barrels of $25 CDI chips. Let me know!

Thanks!

Looks like I’m going to pick up 2 racks of 5’s from @Swift618. Just need 3 racks of 1’s and 1 rack of quarters. I was thinking that I might relabel a rack of the blue cdi 1’s as Pharoahs quarters. Might go this route if I can’t pick up a rack of Pharoah quarters.

Looks like I’m going to pick up 2 racks of 5’s from @Swift618. Just need 3 racks of 1’s and 1 rack of quarters. I was thinking that I might relabel a rack of the blue cdi 1’s as Pharoahs quarters. Might go this route if I can’t pick up a rack of Pharoah quarters.
Whatever cdi's you have leftover let me know

Whatever cdi's you have leftover let me know

Same!

Would love to make you an offer:)

Yeah me too

Doesn't look like I'm going to get my Pharaoh's that I bought looks like a scammer got me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom