• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine 2000pc Jack Cash Set (2 Viewers)

ReallyGoodUsername

Royal Flush
Site Vendor
Reaction score
6E6241EF-8633-4602-BBFE-A822354D5242.png

AC6D5DF0-F006-4F9B-9F19-ACA5C2596299.png

Seller has zero reviews so guessing it’s either a) someone not on this site who got them in the first sale which TCR sent out notification of via a mailing list b) member on here selling under a different username for X reason or c) scammer though fairly unlikely I guess given ebaya good track record of buyer protection.

Either way this is going to get pricey but could be a good deal* given the limited people looking for a full2 table cash set of these / who has $5000+ ready to go.

*hopefully not so good of a deal that we see them relisted on here a few days later :bag:

Last edited:
I would not pay that kind of money to someone on eBay with zero history.
I’d be wary but between eBay, PayPal, and a credit cards buyer protection, at the absolute worst, you’d have the money pending refund for a week or two. Definitely not a risk worth taking if you can’t manage having the money or credit tied up but otherwise I’d consider it still pretty risk free.

Might be worth searching the internet to make sure these photos aren’t grabbed from somewhere else.

Could be a disaster if not packed correctly.
Yeah to the buyer - just make sure you communicate the importance of it, some people have no idea but hopefully someone who dropped at least $2,000 (doubt these were found at an estate sale or thrift shop like some of the poorly packed but high value other finds are) on these is knowledgeable enough or careful enough to pack securely.

The seller has a couple of $500's, 1k, and 5k chips in there as well.

1576682482836.png

Last edited:
Just got notified that my bid was cancelled - guessing someone reported this or eBay's automated review system tagged it for suspicious and took the auction down.

A22FDD20-B4AA-42D8-A598-C53AD7BB83DC.jpeg

I wonder if the owner is a member or came across this forum and believes that he/she could get more for his/her chips?

I wonder if the owner is a member or came across this forum and believes that he/she could get more for his/her chips?

I would almost guarantee that the listing got pulled for being suspicious with a new account listing something that immediately was getting bid into the thousands of dollars.

I would almost guarantee that the listing got pulled for being suspicious with a new account listing something that immediately was getting bid into the thousands of dollars.
I didn't know eBay monitored such activity.

If anyone was able to save a photo, do a reverse google image search on it. You can tell from there if the photos got lifted from somewhere else.

My guess is eBay flagged the auction on account of being too new for bidding on an item of that value. I haven't seen a Jack set of that breakdown in my travels on the interwebs thus far. I think the auction was for real, FWIW. I suspect that these chips will surface here on the classifieds very soon.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom