Found 20 x SUNSET BEACH T500s (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ChaosRock

4 of a Kind
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
46   0   0
I'm looking to purchase a barrel of mint Sunset Beach T500s. PM if interested.

I wanna complete the below rack that will be the higher denom of one of my cash sets. Chips will be $500s. Depending on how this ad goes, I might decide to go with a different chip for the 5th barrel and make it a $1K. In other words, I might decide to close the ad soon if I find another chip alternative.

Thank you all for the help!

Shout out again to the member who hooked me up with those!

Paulo-

IMG_1130.jpeg

I'm looking to purchase a barrel of mint Sunset Beach T500s. PM if interested.

I wanna complete the below rack that will be the higher denom of one of my cash sets. Chips will be $500s. Depending on how this ad goes, I might decide to go with a different chip for the 5th barrel and make it a $1K. In other words, I might decide to close the ad soon if I find another chip alternative.

Thank you all for the help!

Shout out again to the member who hooked me up with those!

Paulo-

View attachment 544976

Beautiful chips, what are they?

Does this mean today is your Birthday... but nobody came to the Party Paulo?? Its early man... they will show up!

Best of luck woth the hunt, only grabbed a sample of these myself, beautiful chips though!

Ben

Nah... Not my birthday, man, lol! I do feel like that kid without the barrel I'm looking for though. And I'll definitely celebrate once I find it!

Thanks, Ben!

Not sure if you even acknowledged it publically.. i usually miss stuff, but Congratulations Paulo on Hitting 5K posts man! Looks like a recent achievement, takes a lot of time, effort and dedication to the forum to reach that status! Looking forward to all of your next 5K posts and your Royal Flush Status Brother!!! Always a pleasure doing business and reading your content sir!

Your chippin buddy Ben (sorry if that was a thread crap... hopefully the bump doesn’t hurt the hunt!!)

Not sure if you even acknowledged it publically.. i usually miss stuff, but Congratulations Paulo on Hitting 5K posts man! Looks like a recent achievement, takes a lot of time, effort and dedication to the forum to reach that status! Looking forward to all of your next 5K posts and your Royal Flush Status Brother!!! Always a pleasure doing business and reading your content sir!

Your chippin buddy Ben (sorry if that was a thread crap... hopefully the bump doesn’t hurt the hunt!!)

Ha!!!! Thanks, Ben!!

Honestly, I hadn't noticed at all!! LOL!!

I am positive no other member took as much time as I did to reach 5K posts. :p

No thread crap at all: one, always great hearing from you and two, maybe that will help me get the barrel of SB I'm looking for! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom