$20 Super Bowl, 100 Square Pool, Every Score Change Pays (1 Viewer)

DaneWoj

Two Pair
Reaction score
I cross posted this on 2+2 as well. Im an active poster on the sports betting forums on 2+2 with all my Super Bowl pools/March Madness Squares/Bracket pool. My user name is bowlman628 on there if you want to see my past posts and pools.

Im beginning my popular "Every score change pays" pool. You can win multiple times.

Every score change pays $100. (first 18 score changes only)

1st Quarter - $25
Halftime - $50
3rd Quarter - $75
Final - All Remaining funds

Paypal and Venmo Accepted. PM me if you'd like to purchase a square for detailed payment information. Please indicate in a memo of your payment with the square #.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...4YpqI-/pubhtml

Be careful using PayPal around March Madness time of year. @Ronoh can give you the details of his personal experiences with those folks (i.e., total shutdown).

I don’t quite understand limiting the number of score change winners, nor do I understand the possibility of the end of the 3rd quarter score being worth more than the final score square. I get it’s rare to have more than 18 score changes but it does happen... can’t imagine hitting a square and getting nothing because the fund is tapped.

Why wouldn’t you just make the final score worth $100 and divide $1750 equally between all score changes?

Your pool your rules, just doesn’t make sense to me as a fellow sports pools commish.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom