Wanted $20 or $25 Hotstamp THC - barrels or rack (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Feneck84

3 of a Kind
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Hi everyone,

I'm looking for some barrels or one rack of $20 or $25 Paulson hotstamp thc chips.
Here is the best option, but it seems to be too hard to find. I'm open to all the options.

20211204_232922.jpg

(Picture is not mine, I'll remove it if asked)

Thanks for your help !

Last edited:
Hi everyone,

I'm looking for some barrels or one rack of these Paulson hotstamp thc $20 chips:

View attachment 822491
(Picture is not mine, I'll remove it if asked)

Thanks for your help !
Yeah. I owned 90% of them at one time. I know two of the owners and they arnt gonna come for sale. You might be able to find a single or barrel if your lucky. I'd say, you might need a back up plan....

Yeah. I owned 90% of them at one time. I know two of the owners and they arnt gonna come for sale. You might be able to find a single or barrel if your lucky. I'd say, you might need a back up plan....
I didn't know that, thanks for the advice.
I'll hope for a barrel of these AR $20, because
my $25 Silver Star back up plan is much worse :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:.

I didn't know that, thanks for the advice.
I'll hope for a barrel of these AR $20, because
my $25 Silver Star back up plan is much worse :ROFL: :ROFLMAO:.
No, that's gonna be easier then what your asking now. Not even kidding. AR20s are now a top tier chip. I'm an idiot for selling them. But I have eternal dibs on two barrels. So someday I might get some back.

No, that's gonna be easier then what your asking now. Not even kidding. AR20s are now a top tier chip. I'm an idiot for selling them. But I have eternal dibs on two barrels. So someday I might get some back.
Idk about that. I’d say both are equally as difficult. About the same amount in the wild and all except a barrel or so are in sets

Idk about that. I’d say both are equally as difficult. About the same amount in the wild and all except a barrel or so are in sets
Okay, whatever jeep says is more accurate then what I say.

But honestly, I think the singles are what's left outside the four barrels we helps "you know who" get.... And the others are locked up. So I'm not sure there is even a single barrel out there. I could be missing a rack loose in my count tho.

Nah you’re right. I have 80x now, another person has a barrel. And then the rack with the actual AR set. But you are so correct top tier chip so I can’t fault anyone trying. These are about to see felt in a couple of hours. Can’t wait.

7j6hfDU.jpg

Nah you’re right. I have 80x now, another person has a barrel. And then the rack with the actual AR set. But you are so correct top tier chip so I can’t fault anyone trying. These are about to see felt in a couple of hours. Can’t wait.

7j6hfDU.jpg
Oh, I thought your two barrels went to "you know who". I know he has 4 now. I thought you had two. 300 went with my set when it sold I thought, as I grabbed a stray rack to be a dick.

So maybe I don't know shit.

Oh, I thought your two barrels went to "you know who". I know he has 4 now. I thought you had two. 300 went with my set when it sold I thought, as I grabbed a stray rack to be a dick.

So maybe I don't know shit.
They did. But then I missed them too much and got a rack after that lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom