• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine $20 bird cage San Antonio (1 Viewer)

Thank you for the call out. I wish Austin was not a little over an hour away and I would get this. I may see if I can get someone to pick it up for me.

Thanks,
David
I should have read it more closely, thought it was in your town.

Thanks for thinking about me. That location is North of Austin. It is an hours drive for me (each way), likely more like two hours drive for David. While a bargain in isolation, the transportation costs/effort is a killer.

I know better @AK Chip - you were using "Alaska" distances and likely consider anything under a hundred miles away as "just next door" and under 1,000 miles away is an "easy drive".

DrStrange

Thanks for thinking about me. That location is North of Austin. It is an hours drive for me (each way), likely more like two hours drive for David. While a bargain in isolation, the transportation costs/effort is a killer.

I know better @AK Chip - you were using "Alaska" distances and likely consider anything under a hundred miles away as "just next door" and under 1,000 miles away is an "easy drive".

DrStrange
Just a run to the liquor store. lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom