Giveaway 2 Year Anniversary - Cedar Ridge Giveaway (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeevansluck

Royal Flush
Reaction score
I recently passed 2 years on PCF. What a ride!

I've managed to build out a few Pauslon sets and a CPC set. It's been an unreal adventure.

This is my most recent acquisition, a Cards Mold custom set. I had @JeepologyOffroad do all the work. I'm a useless turd, so I can't take credit. Thanks John!
20210309_120101_HDR.jpg

In honor of this set and my anniversary, I'm going to give away this FULL sample of my set. It will include ALL items pictured (1 DB, 1ea if Bridge and Poker sized cut cards, and a 5 chip sample of my custom tourney set)
20210327_094149.jpg

RULES for entry :

Post anything. I dont care.

2. If you already were a recipient of my set, please try to refrain from entering. (I sent out many gifts)

3. Please have more than 100 posts.

4. Next Saturday, I'll draw up 9 contestants using random number generator, and play a hand of Hold em to determine a winner.

**Contest open until 3PM(EST) on Saturday, April 4**

Not in for the giveaway, but congrats on the anni, and thanks for rolling out the welcome wagon for a new chipper!

Pick me! Pick me!

Another awesome set! You call yourself a useless turd, but you have collected some truly kick-ass chip sets in your two years on this site.

Looking forward to one day playing with this set in one of your tournaments. And looking even more forward to perhaps winning the sample kit! It will hold a special place in my meagre collection.

Happy 2nd Anniversary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom