2 Samples sets. Boom Boom and Presidents (1 Viewer)

GoodTimes

Pair
Reaction score
Any idea on values and what’s the gold color/flakes in the higher denominations Presidents? Thank you in advance for the entertaining comments to come. :)
9D046A31-CA14-4735-B6F7-3E7F6B59269B.jpeg
F5EB984E-3E3E-417F-A674-AD4145F1B19A.jpeg
A80BAFAC-7B02-4FB3-AA16-49C0A1A1C9E5.jpeg

I’ll take one of each. @FordPickup92?

phuck it I’ll take both samples of boom boom. I’ll hold the second for brie/ben if they wants it, if not I’ll keep both and do a giveaway later.

And idk about value, haven’t ever seen the boom booms! There’s “market value”, pitting the 3-4 sample collectors against each other in an auction and walking away with $100, and then there’s just selling extras for about $4 a chip.

Im not a good barometer, but from what I’ve seen most people here tend to do auction when publicly releasing em.

Last edited:
$15 to $20 for boom boom maybe? They are the usual fantasy chips in RHC form but with a unique inlay. I’m no singles guy tho so not the best judge

I'd go $15 on the boom booms, definitely be in for one. PNYs not sure..I'm guessing $35 without the $1k
Be in for one of those as well

thank you all...more curious about the chips and not so much selling. These were acquired at the same time as most of the other stuff I have and just not able to find much out about them. Can't find anything on the Boom Booms but sure they were offered at the same time as the Olivias and FLVs

The boom booms were previously offered here, once I've seen. I would say there is some information in that thread, if I have a minute I will try to look it up

Turns out it was a previous thread you posted, that has some more info on it :tup:

Boom Boom chips are somebody's personal customs made by Paulson using their fantasy/home chip colors/spots (from back when they did so).

The metallic flakes in the PNY chips are an added security feature sometimes used on higher-denomination chips -- making it more difficult to counterfeit chips by merely repainting low-value denominations as high-value chip colors. Aluminum -- sometimes anodized -- is often the metal added to Paulson chip clay material for such purposes.

Boom Boom chips are somebody's personal customs made by Paulson using their fantasy/home chip colors/spots (from back when they did so).

The metallic flakes in the PNY chips are an added security feature sometimes used on higher-denomination chips -- making it more difficult to counterfeit chips by merely repainting low-value denominations as high-value chip colors. Aluminum -- sometimes anodized -- is often the metal added to Paulson chip clay material for such purposes.

BGinGA, did Paulson ever give a color name to black chips with aluminum flakes? Did they ever produce a color sample chip of that color?

I am trying to complete a Paulson color sample set, already have about 188 chips, including the rare discontinued "Royal Blue". I have never seen a color sample chip like that, black with shiny silver flakes, almost like flickering stars in a night sky. I feel like it should be called "galaxy black" or something like that.

BGinGA, did Paulson ever give a color name to black chips with aluminum flakes? Did they ever produce a color sample chip of that color?

I am trying to complete a Paulson color sample set, already have about 188 chips, including the rare discontinued "Royal Blue". I have never seen a color sample chip like that, black with shiny silver flakes, almost like flickering stars in a night sky. I feel like it should be called "galaxy black" or something like that.
I’m not the expert BG is but I imagine it’s just referred to as black with aluminum flakes. Simply an additional security feature, rather than a new color altogether.

@BGinGA being paged

I imagine it’s just referred to as black with aluminum metal flakes. Simply an additional security feature, rather than a new color altogether.
^this. Not color-specific.

Just like RFID, microdot, and UV markings, there are manufacturing samples in existence, but they are not included on their color sample set.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom