Found 2 Racks of Chips With Metallic Gold Edgespot (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skagglio

3 of a Kind
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
20220224_155710.jpg

I'm looking for 2 racks of chips with a metallic gold edgespot and a base color other than white, bright green, or gold to complete a semi custom set. I could use Bellagio 1s as a last resort but the house mold doesn't go as well with these three. Empress Joliet secondary 5s would be perfect, but are almost never for sale in excellent condition. Any ideas how to complete this set? Thanks for any help!

These 3 chips are all in mint condition so Im looking for close to that.

Hmmm let me think on this one. There's always Eddie's fabulous but that gets expensive at about $1000 a rack...

Being open to RHC definitely helps the situation
cdi 98 100 barrel.jpg

Was thinking these might be viable, but so far no hits at offering 550/rack.

Oooo RPC has a bunch of gold edge spots in their line up...hard to obtain probably, but might be worth it
E601EA97-47F1-4048-ACCB-2D2CDBDFDE07.jpeg

I'm not familiar with RPC, but I only see metallic gold on the white and light green chips here. Is there another base color with metqllic gold?

Cstopped by to say Eddie's $100s until I saw they are getting murdered... stick with RHCs. Murdering Shaoed inlay 8V $100s may get you banned. Lol and I don't know of two racks of Eddie's but I am sure they exist.

Definitely 98 CDI $100s out there, but they have been getting expensive lately.and now that people know they are headed to slaughter... they will be more reluctant to sell.

For the record I plan to murder my two racks but I bought them with discolored inlays for that reason.

Cstopped by to say Eddie's $100s until I saw they are getting murdered... stick with RHCs. Murdering Shaoed inlay 8V $100s may get you banned. Lol and I don't know of two racks of Eddie's but I am sure they exist.

Definitely 98 CDI $100s out there, but they have been getting expensive lately.and now that people know they are headed to slaughter... they will be more reluctant to sell.

For the record I plan to murder my two racks but I bought them with discolored inlays for that reason.
Don't you Wow face me @Pinkdan ! Our limit set (that we never play) needs a $20 value chip damn it!
20210109_112244.jpg

Lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom