Found 2 Racks of Chips With Metallic Gold Edgespot (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Murdering Shaoed inlay 8V $100s may get you banned.
This was the wow face ^

1645831561008.jpeg

And this gave me the “O” face
1645831654189.gif

Don't you Wow face me @Pinkdan ! Our limit set (that we never play) needs a $20 value chip damn it!
View attachment 869747
Lmao

That's the color scheme I'm doing with my new $2 relabel Limit set...Jack Watermelon $2 and Jack Cin S hundos for my $20s. Still looking for a bright, colorful white chip as $100 value chip. Sorry for thread jacking. GLWS

That's the color scheme I'm doing with my new $2 relabel Limit set...Jack Watermelon $2 and Jack Cin S hundos for my $20s. Still looking for a bright, colorful white chip as $100 value chip. Sorry for thread jacking. GLWS
I don't mind at all, serves as a pseudo bump.

Cstopped by to say Eddie's $100s until I saw they are getting murdered... stick with RHCs. Murdering Shaoed inlay 8V $100s may get you banned. Lol and I don't know of two racks of Eddie's but I am sure they exist.

Definitely 98 CDI $100s out there, but they have been getting expensive lately.and now that people know they are headed to slaughter... they will be more reluctant to sell.

For the record I plan to murder my two racks but I bought them with discolored inlays for that reason.
Any idea what price may separate these chips from their holders?

Any idea what price may separate these chips from their holders?
Well your offer is higher than they used to go for, but then again everything has gone up drastically. I would think $6 a chip in this market... but then again you may have to buy a whole set to get what you need and sell off the rest. But honestly I don't keep up with 98 prices. I'm an 05 CDI guy.

Good luck with the hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom