Found 2 racks of $1 chips - 312 or 314 THC, maybe 3d14 (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

toothpic

4 of a Kind
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
134   0   0
Greetings all,
Looking for a couple of racks of $1 chips with a blue or white base with 312, 314 or 3d14 edge spots. Used condition is fine, but not bike tires. Looking for something to pair with The Pub $5 chips I recently acquired. Let me know what you have and your price please. Bonus points if the chips are from Washington as well and bonus points for being leaded chips.

Prefer chips with an inlay and a huge bonus if the denomination is bigger red font.

the pub 5 splash.jpg

Below are the original $1 chips, but they seem pretty tough to find. Images courtesy of the chip guide.
1674064882533.png

Last edited:
Sorry I see now you meant literally a red denomination, not a red chip to use as a denomination
Right. I'm trying to somewhat match the $5 chips, but large bold black font denomination would be ok as well if the chip matches really well.

Silver Sevens? The font is red
I thought about those too but I'm already used those in a separate mixed set. The other mixed set is in better condition so for this set I'm looking for more worn chips but looking to avoid bike tires. Trying to match the condition of the 5s and not put in anything mint or bike tires.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom