Trade 2 Racks New Jack $2.5 + 2 extra chips for a BCC Protege Tournament Set (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

grantc54

4 of a Kind
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
52   0   0
I've been struggling with what to do with these chips as I don't play snappers, I put all of the chips I have into play, and these chips are too limited/valuable for me to murder and use.

That said, I thought I would see if there was any appetite to trade for chips I want and can use. Since I already have a bunch of sets with RHC and IHC chips I would like to branch out. THC chips in tournament denoms (the majority of what I play is tournaments) are too pricey for a trade. BCC Protege chips have always been on my radar so I thought I would start there.

What I am looking for:
- A BCC Protege tournament set ($25+ denoms) in the 750-1000 chip ballpark. Breakdown and quality (I realize there are different version of each chip) will be big determining factors
- I am looking for a full playable set as I do not want another project where I have to hunt down chips

What I am offering:
- 2 new racks of Jack $2.5 chips, I have not handled these chips or even taken them out of the boxes they came in
- 2 spare chips from sample sets (they look new, but I can't verify)

I am not looking to sell these chips and if I did I would likely just run an auction and let the site decide on their value. I am in no rush, so really don't expect this to occur.

20210603_094848.jpg

sorry for the derail grant, those chips are awesome! hope you find what your looking for!
No worries at all. I love the ideas you posted, I just don't have the necessary bank at the moment to build a THC set around these - it would be a thing of beauty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom