Found 2 Racks Aurora Star $5s ($475 each) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buge

Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
I am looking for 2+ racks of Aurora Star cash $5 chips. I am offering $475 per rack. I would ideally like to buy them at the same time but I will buy 1 at a time if necessary.
I am also looking for a rack of chips I can relabel as $20s. I do not like the AS $25 chip so that isn’t an option for me. I already have a rack of AS snappers that I can make $20s. Is that a little crazy to have pink $20s? Help me make up my mind please!
I am open to relabel options, so please fire away! Pictures added for reference and can be taken down if needed. Thanks for looking!
8CD0E205-E0C6-4882-83EF-5011A064DC5A.jpeg

Last edited:
To be clear, you don’t like the AS $25? Or the AS $20? Personally I would hate to relabel something else as an AS $20 when the real deal is one of the best chips in the lineup, but obviously tastes vary. Good luck with your search either way!

To be clear, you don’t like the AS $25? Or the AS $20? Personally I would hate to relabel something else as an AS $20 when the real deal is one of the best chips in the lineup, but obviously tastes vary. Good luck with your search either way!
+1 the 20 is great! I always wanted to make the snapper a frac

I am not a fan of mixing 43mm and 39mm.

I am not a fan of mixing 43mm and 39mm.

It definitely makes a great frac but this set will not have fracs in it.
Makes sense then! I prefer THC when possible as well. Good luck!

A yellow THC would make a nice $20. Tough to progress from that killer $5 though

ES $20 relabeled. :tup:

Yea, for sure. I was thinking maybe ES $20 or $25 would work. Going to be tough to get my hands on them though!
Lol I was trying not give away my buddy’s set :LOL: :laugh:

But yes, both of those chips look sooo good next to AS 5

Bump. Help me out! Can’t have these AS $1s being all lonely :LOL: :laugh: OP updated and willing to pay $475 per rack!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom