Found 2 Paulson blank Showboat Gray chips (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cascadiapoker

Two Pair
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I’m looking for just 2 Paulson Showboat Gray chips that are ready for relabeling. I have acquired some sample labels from a relabel project that I’d like to make permanent on a couple chips. I don’t have any tools for milling or murdering so I need the chips to already be set for new labels.

cascadiapoker

Two Pair
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
A2F5EF1D-C8C5-4503-A16B-1046CE5171A0.gif

Bump

cascadiapoker

Two Pair
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Of course I’d be happy to pay for the chips, I’m not looking for freebies or handouts. I just really need 2 of these chips.

duffman

Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
My son is playing Super Mario Bro's at the moment. :)

I pulled out some samples to see if I could help you out. I'm assuming you need a TH&C mold solid in Showboat Grey? I don't have a Paulson color sample set to compare to, but I think the only TH&C grey solid's I have are just standard GREY (not SHOWBOAT GREY). I took a couple pic's of the grey chips I have below. I'm assuming you're looking for the spot color on the MD Live $1 chip? Look's to be Showboat Grey to me.

IMG_0703.JPG
IMG_0704.JPG

cascadiapoker

Two Pair
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Those look good enough to me but are they hot-stamped? I don’t have a way to mill and I need them to be ready to label.

duffman

Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
Those look good enough to me but are they hot-stamped? I don’t have a way to mill and I need them to be ready to label.

I can mill them for you if that's the color you need. Are you're label's 7/8? Pretty sure the color on these roulette's are the standard Grey, not Showboat Grey. Any pic's of your chips?

cascadiapoker

Two Pair
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I don’t have any chips, just some labels. I got some extra labels after helping someone with their own relabel project. He only had extra labels and not any extra chips outside of what he needs. I want to make the labels permanent on a couple chips. The grey on the labels was intended for showboat grey but is not an exact match. So a similar grey will still work. And yes, they are 7/8 labels.

duffman

Flush
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
49   0   0
I don’t have any chips, just some labels. I got some extra labels after helping someone with their own relabel project. He only had extra labels and not any extra chips outside of what he needs. I want to make the labels permanent on a couple chips. The grey on the labels was intended for showboat grey but is not an exact match. So a similar grey will still work. And yes, they are 7/8 labels.

Sounds good. I'll PM you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom