2 BCC sets left - which should I keep?? (1 Viewer)

Which of these lovely sets should I keep

• Mardi Gras!

Votes: 41 41.0%
  • Proteges

Votes: 23 23.0%
  • Both, you idiot!

Votes: 36 36.0%

• Total voters
I own some proteges and I've owned the Mardi gras.

Keep the Mardi gras over the proteges if one has to go. They are easily nicer. There's just something awesome about the feel of that mold.

I’m leaning towards keeping both. I’m actually a bit surprised for the lack of love for the proteges but I think I agree; if pressed I’ll keep the mardi gras

If you really have to pick one, I'd keep the Mardi Gras. While the Proteges are on a better mold (imo), the Mardi Gras chips have a far superior design (imo). The Proteges are just kind of "blah" to me, personally.

If you really have to pick one, I'd keep the Mardi Gras. While the Proteges are on a better mold (imo), the Mardi Gras chips have a far superior design (imo). The Proteges are just kind of "blah" to me, personally.

I didn't think so until I got them. I while heartedly agree with this statement.

I had to make a "Sophie's choice" a number of years ago when I was broke and needed money to help pay for our wedding. I had to decide between my custom ASMs or my custom Chipcos and kept the ASMs. I regret selling a set period and wish that I had though harder about some other way I could make a few hundred bucks... :cry: I'd say keep 'em, but if I had to chose, I guessI would keep the C&S.

I had to make a "Sophie's choice" a number of years ago when I was broke and needed money to help pay for our wedding. I had to decide between my custom ASMs or my custom Chipcos and kept the ASMs. I regret selling a set period and wish that I had though harder about some other way I could make a few hundred bucks... :cry: I'd say keep 'em, but if I had to chose, I guessI would keep the C&S.
Love the C&S mold but the protege cash denoms aren't really doing it for me. Ended up selling those but I'm trying to piece together an Inplay set instead

Bold statement coming from you :D

The key word there is "should" lol

Realistically, its the most affordable set that I have. If I have to sell something in the future it would make more sense to move the PNY's which aren't affordable lol

Sell the Mardi gras 25 and up to me.
IMG_20210623_183128.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom