Wanted 2 barrels of HSI secondary 25s and something cool for fracs. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnblue

Flush
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
31   0   0
So I’m pretty pleased with my HSI set :) but could use a barrel or two of the secondary 25s to fill a rack and make some spares (somehow I bought 180... it made sense at the time.... haha)

Also, I’ve never shopped around for RHC chips and I’m looking for some frac candidates... there’s gotta be tons of blue $1!chips out there... those are good, Peach... yellow etc... I have mostly HSI secondaries with the purple 1s...

Preferred 200 blueish or peach or yellow RHC chips to be relabeled...

I’ll take a single rack if it’s something that can be hunted down and more are somewhat available. . 200 max price per rack. VGC or mint

Need Pron?

4E0DB097-2E86-4228-8FB1-54FD8172A780.png

3BB94AB9-0F31-4730-811A-2CBD92562FAD.png

If you decide you would rather have a rack of hundo secondaries lmk

I’ve been going back and forth on committing to the brown hundos as fracs...... if Jim hadn’t sold out I probably would have bit the bullet by now. I had them loaded in the cart... yesterday but was denied... I appreciate the offer, I’m really tempted... let me see if any magic pops up... like I said I’ve never gave RHCs much thought before this set, so I’m not to schooled on what’s out there.

I will tell you one thing, the Blue chip quarters are pretty much my favorite frac of all time. I think they are way more expensive though... and also might orange overload this set.

Bump for the barrel of 25s.

Bump for the fractions ideas...

Liked those red rock ones I saw recently.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom