$2-$5-$10??? (2 Viewers)

In California, it's almost always button blind $2, small blind $5, and big blind $10. Where did you see it? Why not just call and ask?

Could it be a limit game? I’ve played 2/4/8 - where the blinds were 1/2

It’s been years, but IIRC:
Small $1/Big 2

Flop $2
Turn $4
River $8

It is blinds and a bring in, 2/5 with a 10 bring (to call)

typically if the button would have money in the pot it would be an ante and it would be larger than the BB

Straddles are not announced as part of the bind structure. Straddles are always x2 to xX the big blind, but mostly 2x

Could also be the bring-in in some games. Someone else mentioned it being a straddle but not if it’s a bring-in - you have to bet $10 (fixed limit) or at least $10 (pot limit) to start the action but you have the option of folding pre too before any action starts.

What’s a straddle?
It’s when @Josh Kifer tries to mount you and ride you at a meetup. Usually happens after @natumes exposes the genitals of an adult cat and before I try to clean the table with tequilla-based solvents.

A lot going on, these meetups.

(Camera pans to other end of table).

Meanwhile, Goldfish just wants to play a hand…TESTIFY, GOLDY!

4704170A-1B6D-417E-8CBA-8D2304084C8B.jpeg

Small blind posts $2.
Big blind posts $5.
UTG +1 orders a $10 mixed drink.
@MatB passes out in the corner, quietly and unobtrusively.

It’s when @Josh Kifer tries to mount you and ride you at a meetup. Usually happens after @natumes exposes the genitals of an adult cat and before I try to clean the table with tequilla-based solvents.

A lot going on, these meetups.

(Camera pans to other end of table).

Meanwhile, Goldfish just wants to play a hand…TESTIFY, GOLDY!

View attachment 1065830
This is dead on.

The third number can also be an ante. The Hustler stream games use that structure lots.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom