Wanted 2-4 barrels of Santa Ysabel $1's (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

pipdenny

3 of a Kind
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
Hi all,

I'm looking for 2 to 4 barrels of SY $1's for my mixed cash set.
There are some other PCFers who are looking for at least 1 rack, so if you're looking to sell a full rack, check those guys out first. @CDKL @SergeA @Bill_Man618

They do not have to be mint, but I will be doing a label-over so I want them in good enough condition to not cause spinners with the extra label on top.

Thank you!

So these chips were only sold in complete racks.... you want 2 - 4 barrels... and if someone had a full rack you would pass on the opportunity because it is 20 chips too many? Interesting... sorry not trying to thread crap just trying to understand. Why not locate a rack and sell off the extras. Seems doubtful that people have partial racks given the way the sale was ran.

@navels had a bunch of $1s at the end of the sale so very likely someone has extras!! Good luck woth the hunt!!

I’d take a rack and sell the extras but if someone wants to sell a rack I’d pass the opportunity because there are others who should get priority.
There are already several wanted ads trying to locate a rack, so I was just seeing if anyone was looking to offload a few barrels only, as that is all I need. If not, then I’ll let this thread die after a couple bumps and try something else.

I’d take a rack and sell the extras but if someone wants to sell a rack I’d pass the opportunity because there are others who should get priority.
There are already several wanted ads trying to locate a rack, so I was just seeing if anyone was looking to offload a few barrels only, as that is all I need. If not, then I’ll let this thread die after a couple bumps and try something else.
I understand very cool of you!! Hope you find them! Seems crazy that this many people are looking given the crazy number of chips that were available.

Again good luck with the hunt!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom