Royal Flush
Supporter
Reaction score
... and it sucks.

Attachments

• 55094BB5-FA62-47D0-A32B-FE5B0E003112.jpeg
    55094BB5-FA62-47D0-A32B-FE5B0E003112.jpeg
    147.2 KB · Views: 287
Bummer, digital poker.... What cruise ship is that so I can cross that off my list!

I quit playing poker on cruises because of this and just smoke cigars by the pool. I never did well on cruises anyway. OMC drew out on me every damn time. OMC cracked my KK with 36 clubs and next hand I tiltedly raise to $50 pre after 9 limpers at $1/2. Announce all-in b4 the flop comes with JJ for like another $50. QQ5 drops and of course he called the raise with KQ. Sorry had to tell it.

Last edited:
Those electronic tables Suck.
But when you're in the middle of the ocean and need a fix whatcha gonna do??? (n) :thumbsdown:

Bummer, digital poker.... What cruise ship is that so I can cross that off my list!

Holland America Zuiderdam. I’m told all of HA’s ships have gone electronic.

$60 tourneys three per day when out of port, $1-2 cash every evening. I don’t have any idea how they run tourneys with only the one table.

They still have chips for BJ and roulette, but that’s not saying much.

$60 tourneys three per day when out of port, $1-2 cash every evening. I don’t have any idea how they run tourneys with only the one table.

You make the final table every time because there is only 1 table for the tournament! :D

OMC cracked my KK with 36 clubs and next hand I tiltedly raise to $50 pre after 9 limpers at $1/2. Announce all-in b4 the flop comes with JJ for like another $50. QQ5 drops and of course he called the raise with KQ. Sorry had to tell it.

3c6c and calling a $50 raise with KQ? You and I define OMC differently...

IIRC, when I was on the Eurodam about 5 years ago, they also had a PokerPro and the same offerings. I don't think a game ran during the entire cruise, though I did sit at the table a couple of times.

IMG_20130324_135208.jpg

Has anyone started a “home game” on a cruise in the library or game room? I have many eons ago before I got into poker chips.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom