1x3 TV wall for gaming (1 Viewer)

K ALL IN 9

Flush
Reaction score
Hey all i was wondering if anyone had any experience with home theaters/video walls. My vision is to have 3 identical tv's next to each other with the 2 on the outside angled (see picture). I would probably go with 55" TVs with the thinnest bezels (possibly even smaller) because as I'm typing this and looking at my 65", i think 3x65s would be too big. I know i'll need an HDMI splitter too It's almost been my dream to have an ultimate gaming setup and since i'll be a bachelor soon with quite a bit of disposable income so why not. I think this is my version of a mid life crisis but i already have the sports car.

Anyway, if you have experience in this area, is it feasible? Is it practical? Pros/cons? What about watching normal tv/movies?

Screen Shot 2020-10-24 at 4.17.30 PM.png

I don't have any experience setting one up, but a friend of mine has 3 monitors in an F1 racing simulator setup. Interested to see what others recommend.

Last edited:
I don't have any experience setting one up, but a friend of mine has 3 monitors in an F1 racing simulator setup. Interested to see what others recommend.

This is my main goal. But my dream has been crushed as i just read that consoles dont support multiple monitor gaming and its unlikely the next gen consoles would support it. :unsure:

Yeah this is definitely the realm of PC gaming. I'd say you're looking at $1500-$2000 for the PC alone if you want to try and drive 3 monitors with decent graphics.

I don't suppose you'd consider a short throw projector? But the biggest problem is you'll have to control all ambient light and game in the dark. Great for movies, though.

OK... what is this for, living room or office? what are the dimensions of the room? how far are you planning to sit from the array? how many viewers is this for? Primarily for gaming or sports/tv/movies?

I don't suppose you'd consider a short throw projector? But the biggest problem is you'll have to control all ambient light and game in the dark. Great for movies, though.

It's a possibility once I move (I'm military and we move a lot). The house I move into would dictate the setup. The house I have now would be good for a projector but I'd have to see what the next house is like.

OK... what is this for, living room or office? what are the dimensions of the room? how far are you planning to sit from the array? how many viewers is this for? Primarily for gaming or sports/tv/movies?
It would just be for me (for now) and would be setup in the living room. The TV is mainly for gaming

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom