Wanted 1st generation Dunes China Clays (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

travelgirl

Two Pair
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking for the faux shaped inlays- not injection mold ones. This is for a tournament set, so looking for larger denominations (25’s and up).

Looking for the faux shaped inlays- not injection mold ones. This is for a tournament set, so looking for larger denominations (25’s and up).
The faux-shaped labeled chips ARE the plastic injection-molded ones. All china clay Dunes chips have round labels.

My mistake, these are the chips, round labels and they say “Commemorative” on the label. Three versions at least out there so it’s easy to get confused, sorry about that.

3A708A41-32C7-4C6A-8413-FA2915644378.jpeg

Do you mind bringing (or mailing) those to the Angel Fire meetup? A friend of ours has the same chips and wants to add to his set. He is also coming to the meetup.

Hey Liz - sorry I missed this. I counted the chips, and unfortunately, they are in rows of 49 not 50. Let me know if still interested.

Hey Liz - sorry I missed this. I counted the chips, and unfortunately, they are in rows of 49 not 50. Let me know if still interested.
I would say yes -- our friend just wants to add them on to an existing set. Between our friend and Kevin, they should be fine

I can bring these to Minnesota or Angel Fire.
If you haven’t packed the chips already, just bring them to AF. But if you have already packed them, no worries! We will carry them back with us from Minnesota

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom