1st Custom Set, Self-designed Inlays...thoughts? (1 Viewer)

BrockHammerlseyMD

Reaction score
So as the title says, this will be my 1st custom set. I was originally planning on paying someone to design the inlays, but I decided to do some preliminary designs myself, and got carried away so now here we are. Would love some honest opinions on what I came up with. Unsure on whether or not I'd still get better designs from somebody who isn't a first timer.

Any recommendations on the edge spots, i.e. anything you'd change? Initially I'll be ordering ~900 total of the 0.25/1/5/25/100 denominations (the ones that actually have reverse inlays).

WOW Proof Main.png

Also designed some other denoms (0.05/500/1K/5K, in order) I don't plan on ordering at the moment, just curious what y'all think of edge spots, particularly the 2 options for the Blurple 500.

WOW Proof Extra.png

Thanks y'all! Like I said, honest feedback appreciated, while I can still switch gears.

Not a fan of the massively different denomination sizes. No issues with different placements, but the sizing reflects a really disjointed design imo.

Do you have mold samples and color samples from CPC?

I think its a good look, I have questions about the content though. Are you an aboriginal person? I see Arizona... Navajo Nation? If so, great - carry on, but if not I'd re-consider appropriating that imagery - specifically the man in headdress.

I think its a good look, I have questions about the content though. Are you an aboriginal person? I see Arizona... Navajo Nation? If so, great - carry on, but if not I'd re-consider appropriating that imagery - specifically the man in headdress.
Or he is just paying respect to the culture? He is in no way trying to diminish the people in the picture from what I can see, the design is awesome! Shouldn't be an issue with the content unless the purpose of the content is ill intended

BEAUTIFUL INDIAN HEAD DRESS!!! THATS IS WICKED!! very nice tribute to a very strong male figure from the original peoples!!! very alpha

I like it a lot. But i also think the input about the different denomination sizes is good, maybe it needs a little more work. And for me there is one other thing that doesnt work that well, the arrow head looks weird with the placement of the denomination to the right imo.

Or he is just paying respect to the culture? He is in no way trying to diminish the people in the picture from what I can see, the design is awesome! Shouldn't be an issue with the content unless the purpose of the content is ill intended
Honest feedback requested, honest feedback provided. Something to think about and consider - that's all. I'm also sure there is no ill intent.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom