19th Annual New Year’s Day Poker Championship on Teddy KGB's Place

DoubleEagle

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score
19th Annual New Year’s Day Poker Championship

Announcing our 19th annual New Year’s Day, No-Limit Hold’em Poker Championship. Due to COVID-19, the tournament will be held online this year on Teddy KGB’s Place beginning at 1:00 PM (CST).

All PCF members are invited to play. We have a very active site with quite a few PCF members playing regularly. If you would like to participate but are not a registered player on Teddy KGB’s Place, PM me for sign up instructions as the new account registration button is turned off for security reasons. I will add your account manually to the server.

When: New Year’s Day, Friday, January 1st, beginning at 1:00 PM (CST). Late arrivals may enter any time during the first four 20 minute levels or until 2:20 PM (CST).

Where: Online at Teddy KGB’s Place.

Format:
No-Limit Texas Hold’em with unlimited re-entries for the first four levels. All levels will be 20 minutes. I estimate that the tournament will run about seven hours, depending on the number of entries and re-entries. YMMV.

Buy-In: Tournament buy-in will be $100 for 20,000 in tournament chips.

Re-Entries: If busting out, players may re-enter during the first four levels for an additional buy-in of $100, receiving an additional 15,000 in tournament chips. There will be no add-ons. Please make sure you have enough money in your account for any re-buys you think you may need.

Cash Game: Cash games will run concurrently with the tournament. If there are special limits or games you would like to have set up, please let me know.

I hope you will join us.

Last edited:

Frogzilla

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’m in! Venmo-ing you $200 in case I need to rebuy

Username Frogzilla on your club 875

DoubleEagle

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sorry you missed it. Tremendous turnout! 56 combined entries and re-entries. Thank you to the PCF peeps that played.

DoubleEagle

Full House
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thank you to the many PCF members that played in our New Year's event. I was very pleased with the participation as we had 56 entries with 43 of them unique entries, meaning there were 13 re-entries. Very nice payouts to the winners.

Best in the New Year to all.

Top Bottom