1999 Tournament of Champions (Rare/Old School) (1 Viewer)

AH77

3 of a Kind
Reaction score
I love finding old school poker broadcasts on youtube and this is one I haven’t seen before. A lot of gems in this one.

Doyle, Men the Master, David Chiu at the final table. Phil Hellmuth/Scotty Nguyen commentating. Mike Sexton hosting. A young Phil Ivey railbirding the event at 38:37.

David Chiu makes a great old school fold at around 1:12:15 that would make the new generation GTO wizards break down in tears. He raises on the button with KK, a guy shoves from the small blind, and Chiu folds face up after thinking for about 5 minutes. The other guy of course tables AA. Good old 1999 poker. Enjoy!

PS. There’s also some cool 1/4 pie and 1/2 pie chips being thrown around.

Last edited:
I love finding old school poker broadcasts on youtube and this is one I haven’t seen before. A lot of gems in this one.

Doyle, Men the Master, David Chiu at the final table. Phil Hellmuth/Scotty Nguyen commentating. Mike Sexton hosting. A young Phil Ivey railbirding the event at 38:37.

David Chiu makes a great old school fold at around 1:12:15 that would make the new generation GTO wizards break down in tears. He raises on the button with KK, a guy shoves from the small blind, and Chiu folds face up after thinking for about 5 minutes. The other guy of course tables AA. Good old 1999 poker. Enjoy!

PS. There’s also some cool 1/4 pie and 1/2 pie chips being thrown around.

Love it!

Linda Johnson, Mike Caro, JT! isn't no slouches either!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom