Vendor Sale 1800’s Old West Ivory Poker Chip Set (1 Viewer)

did some googling and found a nice recipe for a large elephant stew

ELEPHANT STEW​
1 med. sized elephant
1 ton salt
1 ton pepper
500 bushels potatoes
200 bushels carrots
4, 000 sprigs parsley
2 sm. rabbits (optional)

Cut elephant meat into bite size pieces. This will take about 2 months. Cut vegetables into cubes (another 2 months). Place meat in pan and cover with 1, 000 gallons of brown gravy and simmer for 4 weeks. Shovel in salt and pepper to taste.
When meat is tender, add vegetables. A steam shovel is useful for this. Simmer slowly for 4 more weeks. Garnish with parsley. Will serve 3, 800 people. If more are expected, add the 2 rabbits - this is not recommended as very few people like hare in their stew.
Now that's funny, I copied it for other use, thx

Eh, deleting this post because after reviewing the thread I realize I didn't provide anything new and useful.
What, we are suppose to provide useful info? I'm surprised I haven't been kick-out

Have not shown this set in quite some time .
In case someone has not seen this great
ivory chip set — here it is for your viewing
pleasure .

If anyone is interested in this great set of ivory
chips — I will be bringing the set of 240 chips
with me to Las Vegas in June …

No real expectations of selling this fantastic
set of ivory chips — but thought that PCF
members might enjoy seeing what a great
set of ivory chips looks like . . . . . ENJOY

This is one of the best sets posted here on PCF ever. The other "$10,000" sets (looking at you NAGB chips) in any quantity can't hold a light to this set. I've thought about selling 3 or 4 sets to get my hands on it, but I'm too lazy and I have grown somewhat attached to my current lineup to give it a run.

I'm surprised that some of the deeper pockets haven't jumped at this opportunity. I mean a playable ivory set... damn.

People throw the term "grail" around for sets that have dozens of sets exactly like them out there. This is one set that I have no problem with that term being used. I understand that counts for precisely jack shit, but your set really is something special.

TLDR - Great set man, honestly, it's incredible.

I really appreciate all your kind words !!!
It would be virtually impossible to put together
a set of ivory chips exactly like these in today’s
world … Any ivory chip sets that exist now are
pretty much held by serious ivory chip collectors

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom