• This site contains affiliate links. If you choose to make a purchase after clicking a link, Poker Chip Forum may receive a commission at no additional cost to you. Thank you for your support!

Not Mine 170 Paulson THC Solid - The Brighton FunNite T5 (1 Viewer)

I think these belong to @RussB42

I think they are red as well:tup:
Humm, I think you're right. Weird cuz they really look hotpink on pics.
Thanks for information.Title changed.

Screenshot_20200307_181141.jpg

I have radiant red solids and sold some to @Mike mac and these really looked like radiant to me. But @RussB42 said in other threads that these are definitely not radiant. I agree they many be royal red from the looks I’m other photos and just look radiant from piling and phone flash.

Do you think they could have made these chips in two different shades of red? Every Brighton 5 that I have seen and handled has been Paulson regular Red, which is a fairly dark shade.

Do you think they could have made these chips in two different shades of red? Every Brighton 5 that I have seen and handled has been Paulson regular Red, which is a fairly dark shade.

Two shades apparently. It look like the SCV is darker.

Screenshot_20200307_222315.jpg

That too chip definitely does not look like it is “Red”. I would bet on it. That really look like Radiant Red or Watermelon or some other one but not Red

Yeah but compare the hot stamps. One is much lighter than the other. So the photos could have been taken under different lighting conditions, and still essentially be the same chip. Remember the gold and white dress?

Yeah but compare the hot stamps. One is much lighter than the other. So the photos could have been taken under different lighting conditions, and still essentially be the same chip. Remember the gold and white dress?

Hum, you're right, I didn't think it through.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom