17 Day Vacation (1 Viewer)

I agree with Butler - nice chairshirt. You could actually wear the chair on your vacation and nobody would realize it's not a shirt, and then could sit wherever you wanted.

I agree with Butler - nice chairshirt. You could actually wear the chair on your vacation and nobody would realize it's not a shirt, and then could sit wherever you wanted.
I'm looking for a shirfa. It's a shirt/sofa hybrid. I'll take naps in/on it.

This is idea is developing nicely. If it could be sort of a shirt/pillow they'd sell like hotcakes at wsop, players falling asleep at the table.

This is idea is developing nicely. If it could be sort of a shirt/pillow they'd sell like hotcakes at wsop, players falling asleep at the table.

Anyone who doubts that we have way too much time and money on our hands as a species can just google image "wearable chair" and facepalm as they scroll.

I think it is awesome that you guys get away like this. Maybe someday when our kids get older we'll do the same, if my wife can tolerate me for longer than 12 hours. Or if I can tolerate me for more than 12 hours, must learn how to relax. Anyway let's see some bee pics! Thanks for the share.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom