17 Day Vacation (1 Viewer)

detroitdad

Royal Flush
Reaction score
My wife and I are a few days into a 17 day vacation. Its been awesome so far. Some people might say "Huh", 17 days off with your spouse?" I say hellzzzz yeah. Her personality is almost as charming as I am. We look good together. Might as well have an extended vacation with each other :) lol

Anyways, our vacation started on Friday. I kicked it off with a Brisket dinner and a 1/1 poker game with some of my closest friends.

20160812_173927_zpsifnjjvbo.jpg

20160812_215932_zpsdn8p4mlr.jpg

20160813_005531_zpswh4bsfuc.jpg

I also sold a bunch of chips to @Potsie1 . He should be getting his 3rd package in a few days. He seems happy with them at the price that I sold them to him. Glad to see that.

We kept our grandson 3 out of 4 nights. It was a tad exhausting, but lots of fun none the less. The wifey wanted to see him as much as possible before we take off.

20160812_123234_zpsfz7dw06e.jpg

20160812_093254_zpsezgdu30q.jpg

Later this morning were taking off for two relaxing days in Millersburg OH. Were staying at "Inn At The Honey Run". http://www.innathoneyrun.com/

We will be relaxing, eating well, hiking, fishing, ect.....Looking forward to it.

https://exp.cdn-hotels.com/hotels/6000000/5180000/5175600/5175591/5175591_60_z.jpg

After staying there for two nights were headed to Rochester NY to party with a couple of my wife's siblings and spouses. We haven't been there in a few years. I'm really looking forward to seeing them.

Tried getting to @Forty4 game. Wife nixed that. Said 4 poker road trips should suffice. Hard to argue with that

I plan on trolling you in this thread on Friday night.

It's not a poker trip either. It's a trip where you happen to play poker but not the primary reason for the trip.

I plan on trolling you in this thread on Friday night.

It's not a poker trip either. It's a trip where you happen to play poker but not the primary reason for the trip.

Please do. I'd say I have about a 13% shot at making it lol

Enjoy! There nothing better than extended time with the person you love most.

Which is why we're heading to Europe for almost the entire month of October... :cool:

It will be nice to be over there some time other than the dead of winter!

I just got done with my 8 weeks and honestly would've loved some more time with the wife and kiddo. Can never have enough time with family. Sounds like we were in Rochester during the same time (my wife's family is also from that area). Enjoy the rest of your time off!

Having a great time. Checked in at 4, which happened to be the starting time of complimentary snacks and wine.

Safe travels my friend!

Thank you sir.

Enjoy your time off! I'm sure it is well deserved!

You have no idea.

Love your card protectors! ;-)

Those Fite Clubs are sweet chips too.

The Fite Clubs were awesome. Thanks for the card protectors my friend.

Enjoy! There nothing better than extended time with the person you love most.

Which is why we're heading to Europe for almost the entire month of October... :cool:

It will be nice to be over there some time other than the dead of winter!

You couldn't be more right. Time to get us another beer :)

So far all I see is a 1/4 full cooler with no ice, some rocks, some furniture, and some sheep.

When do we get to the good part? I need to see the following:

- at least one thing getting blown up
- someone passed out
- vomit - it doesn't have to be yours
- a selfie took at considerable personal risk of injury
- someone eating a hot dog

I'm not asking for a lot here. Standard vacation stuff. So far this is like the middle section of a national geographic magazine. Let's step it up some.

So far all I see is a 1/4 full cooler with no ice, some rocks, some furniture, and some sheep.

When do we get to the good part? I need to see the following:

- at least one thing getting blown up
- someone passed out
- vomit - it doesn't have to be yours
- a selfie took at considerable personal risk of injury
- someone eating a hot dog

I'm not asking for a lot here. Standard vacation stuff. So far this is like the middle section of a national geographic magazine. Let's step it up some.

You might following the wrong thread lol. Wifey laughed and offered to pose passed out. Tomorrow were participating in harvesting honey from the beehives. Possible injury selfies???

Have any awesome time bloke. You are indeed fortunate to have someone as charming as you to spend time with :).

Obviously she's paying homage to my custom CPC chips. :).

Nicely played.

We're enjoying a little time off as well. Currently playing in Estes Park, Colorado

Mountain biking, white water rafting, hiking gorgeous mountains, etc...

Obviously she's paying homage to my custom CPC chips. :).

Nicely played.

We're enjoying a little time off as well. Currently playing in Estes Park, Colorado

Mountain biking, white water rafting, hiking gorgeous mountains, etc...

She loves Fat Tire. Kind of meh imo. I was enjoying dirty bastard

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom