160 chip soft sided case (Full Tilt) (1 Viewer)

upNdown

Royal Flush
Reaction score
I know everybody hates Full Tilt, but this isn't about them.
I like to keep my chips snuggled gently in padded cases, rather than displayed coldly in harsh acrylic racks (translation, I don't like bird cages)
I bought a case for this heads up set that was supposed to hold 100 chips (it only held 92) but the set keeps growing. And since it's nowhere near filling a 300 chip case, I was looking for something 150ish.
This case might work. It's soft sided, with minimal but adequate padding on the inside top. The chips sit in this hardish foam tray. The columns are either a bit too wide or a bit too shallow to hold the chips tight laterally, but if you jam 40 paulsons in there, it holds them tight vertically, so they're not going anywhere.
Interestingly, it came with 38 cheap chips per row, which was a nice tight fit, but an odd number - must have been a miscalculation.
Anyway, these are on eBay for $18 shipped. Is this thing worth $18 bucks? Probably not. But I like cases, and this is a neat little different case, so I like it.
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Not a bad find, it fits your criteria pretty well.

Are the cards that came with the case paper or plastic? I had an old FTP deck that was plastic and made by Gemaco (poker size, standard index) in a similar box.

Hmm, I just assumed they were paper cards. I ran out the door, but I'll check them out when I get back.

That's a bit of a bummer, but it's not like you bought them for the cards/chips anyway so probably not much of a disappointment.

Yup. The chips are going into the big box full of loose dice chips. The cards are going into the drawer full of paper cards.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom