SOLD Jack Detroit Quarters (relabeled LCO) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MoT519

Two Pair
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
Jack Detroit 25c:
  • Relabeled from Lac Courte Oreilles LCO $1
  • I used Gear labels - these were over-labeled (not murdered), original LCO labels are still underneath
  • As you can see from the pics, lots of fleabites and character here
  • These make great starter quarters. When you are ready to spend 2-3x more on mint quarters, sell these and upgrade.
  • $135 per rack (2 racks available): Both racks sold

Buyer pays shipping. Racks not included. Paypal (FF) and venmo accepted. Let me know if you need any more info or pictures.

Dibs sale. Please post dibs and then PM. Thanks!

RoadhouseTunica25_1.jpg

RoadhouseTunica25_2.jpg

JackFracLCOrelabel_1.jpg

JackFracLCOrelabel_2.jpg

Last edited:
Wow. I'm not a fan of the Jack labels but they look phenomenal on those LCOs
They surprisingly do indeed look pretty cool.
Take a mental picture though because they're coming off of mine. ;)
About to be part of "the yellow set" and replacing the flamingos.
Flamingo - IOC - Empress-20.jpg

Wow! I could have saved a lot of money if these Jack quarters had posted a couple of months ago. Assuming I had been quick enough to grab them. But back then I got flamed for even suggesting that I might murder LCO $1s. So I bought some other blue hot stamp chips (not as cool as LCOs) bought a drill press and set up a rig to mill them, and I still have to buy some Gear labels. Good to know that he already has the artwork. I'll probably go with something very similar. By then I'll be in for over $3 a chip... The joys of chipping! LOL.

Glad theses are going to good homes. They are very nice looking chips!

Wow! I could have saved a lot of money if these Jack quarters had posted a couple of months ago. Assuming I had been quick enough to grab them. But back then I got flamed for even suggesting that I might murder LCO $1s. So I bought some other blue hot stamp chips (not as cool as LCOs) bought a drill press and set up a rig to mill them, and I still have to buy some Gear labels. Good to know that he already has the artwork. I'll probably go with something very similar. By then I'll be in for over $3 a chip... The joys of chipping! LOL.

Glad theses are going to good homes. They are very nice looking chips!
I had a rack on auction a week ago…didn’t get much notice!

Lowering price of 150x Roadhouse to $150

These would go pretty well as a relabeled Majestic Star $25 in a tourney set if you get the higher denoms in the upcoming Black Friday sale. And much better shape!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom