Found 1500 chip set of Pauson's or CPC Classic Poker Chips (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MuckingPro

High Hand
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi poker peeps!
I'm looking for a set of 1500 chips from either Paulsons or Classic Poker Chips shipped to Toronto, Canada.
$1 x 40
$5 x 600
$25 x 750
$100 x 100
$500 x 10

Please post pics if you have something nice.
Thank you.

Why do you (think you) need so many?
And why not design and order direct from CPC?
I wanted to see if anyone had anything nice so I wouldn't have to wait for production.

We have a $1/3+straddle game that plays like $5/10. Everyone buys in 1-2k to start.
everyone gets about 60x$5 + 68x$25 to start.

Do the Rounders chips, they should have what you need in stock.
If I were to order directly from cpc I think I would get this set of Avalons. The colors are brighter than the Rounders.

Do you know the price of the Rounders?

Attachments

• unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    134.9 KB · Views: 148
If I were to order directly from cpc I think I would get this set of Avalons. The colors are brighter than the Rounders.

Avalons were made by Paulson prior to them halting production to the home market. They are not available for sale new.

Prices for the Rounders can be found on CPC's site at http://www.classicpokerchips.com/stock/index.htm . The CSQ version is the less expensive version at $935 USD for 500 chips.

To add, it will be difficult to round up that quantity of Avalons and wil, take time and money. They rarely come up for sale in the secondary market.

I wanted to see if anyone had anything nice so I wouldn't have to wait for production.

We have a $1/3+straddle game that plays like $5/10. Everyone buys in 1-2k to start.
everyone gets about 60x$5 + 68x$25 to start.

That doesn't look like an efficient breakdown to me. You can cut way down on the $5 and $25 and get more $100 in play. But hey, if you've got the budget for that many chips, then go for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom