#14! Phil Hellmuth wins 10K Razz (1 Viewer)

"You know my heart is pure"

I think he's probably one of the top-10 tournament players of all time, but I don't know how well he would fare in a night of cash games at Truman's House.
Omg I would pay good money to see Hellmuth go on a full on poker brat rant at the Truman's House crew. Seriously I would take a wad of cash out of my pocket and sit there with popcorn in hand.

Omg I would pay good money to see Hellmuth go on a full on poker brat rant at the Truman's House crew. Seriously I would take a wad of cash out of my pocket and sit there with popcorn in hand.

i would bet a lot that you'd see a performance almost identical to this one and that the rest of the table would act pretty much the same as well :)

Congrats to Phil. He's one of my favorite players. Very entertaining. I think alot of us think the same way when we have a bad beat but he just vocalizes it lol.

Is there a Razz option for the poker room? I am also curious about this game. Thinking about doing a horse game night in the near future. Need to figure out all the rules before that can happen :).

"If it weren't for luck, I'd win 'em all." "I can dodge bullets, baby." Quotes we all use invented by PH. :)

i would bet a lot that you'd see a performance almost identical to this one and that the rest of the table would act pretty much the same as well :)

The best part of this clip is how the rest of the table is openly rooting against Phil. He's a good sport about it for the first beat, but by the third one he starts to take it personally. This is probably my favorite poker TV clip of all time -- and the PokerStars Big Game is easily my favorite poker show of all time.

The best part of this clip is how the rest of the table is openly rooting against Phil. He's a good sport about it for the first beat, but by the third one he starts to take it personally. This is probably my favorite poker TV clip of all time -- and the PokerStars Big Game is easily my favorite poker show of all time.

I watched at work. Had me laughing. When your a douche bag you deserve to have the table rooting against you, lol

yeah i'm pretty much of the mind that needling good friends at the table is what poker is all about, but even if i wasn't, hellmuth put on a pretty gross "oh this is so sick..." show before he jammed in what was obviously the nuts. then when daniel called him on it he actually tried to pretend he was seriously thinking.

still love phil, but i love karma more.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account and join our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom